BIO

Name: Y/n

Name: Y/n

Age: He forgot his ID card.

Race: Construct (old), Half-Human, Half-Construct(new)

Personality: Boring, cheerful, cruel, merciless, caring

Like: Wacthing people fight, stalking, stalk Alpha, annoyed Alpha, teased Alpha, eating, talk with punishing virus, surprised someone, fighting (cause he will bully them).

Dislikes: Someone disturbing his time, punishing virus slap him for no reason, Alpha obsessed with fighting (cause she always found Y/n and she want to spar with him), old commander, someone copy his movement/skill(Humanoid M and F)

Description: Y/n, a Construct but manage to free himself and manage to change into human. . . By use his DNA and make a clone of him and fuse his construct body with human body. After he successful fuse it, he be an adventure where he travel around the world, he even manage to make Punishing Virus don't attack him, don't know how he do that but they always disturb Y/n, like slap him for no reasons, or even cut water resources when he in bathroom.

They have even try to trip Y/n but got their legs cut by him. When that happens, every single Punishing Virus try to annoyed Y/n with more team work. This make Y/n avoid meeting them at any cost, he scared them annoyed him to death.

Have meet Alpha once, defeat her by slap her real hard as one world can heard that slap sound. Even Roland say 'That some good slap right there's, Alpha determined as she will fighting Y/n until she become strongest than him and defeated him.

One day, Y/n meet a humanoid that created by mother (not his mother), they been called humanoid M and F, what Y/n say when he meet them.

Y/n: The one that name you must be lazy ass. From now on I will Called you *point at M) Mike, and you *Point at F* Filia. . . I'm good at naming someone. Praise me! I know you two shy, it ok, I'm even shy when I try to praises someone that not real at all

Let's just say Y/n wake up in middle of street with his face has a word " This one is dumbass, please avoid at all cost". But the punishing virus do opposite because they know y/n well.