Prologue

In the middle of a street, we can see a group with few robots and one male making a. . . what the f*ck they do right now? Wait, is this in the plot? I never thought I would add this before.

Y/n: Miki mini mina mana. Nanny Nancy NANI! *hold his hand in the air along with the robot* KE! KE! KE! KE! KE! KE! KE! KE!

Y/n keeps repeating the same word over and over, two figures can be seen watching him and the Punishing Virus a few meters away.

This is a Humanoid created to protect the Mother. They can understand and learn enemy moves by experiencing them. Only Y/n they don't want to fight because they have been ordered not to. There was a time Y/n met them and named them Mike and Filia. They agreed on the name he gave them and left him alone when he told his story.

There was a time they spar with him, Y/n insult everything he looks at his phone because they copied all of his movement and skill that he worked for 2 days without sleep to create it. One of his strongest skills, 'Air Manipulation ', where it controls the air for a 500-meter radius, it even can control the oxygen making someone can't breathe.

They even copy his stance, 'Standing Menacingly', this stance Y/n will make people think he lowers his guard but it was a lie, the moment they attack him, he will dodge and automatically activate a skill 'Matrix'. This skill slows down everything except the user, he learns this when he constructs and he trains using it for 3 years. And the Humanoid just copies it easily and learns it within 1 minute.

Y/n win the fight against them. . . but he doesn't want to fight them anymore because he is scared they will copy everything. He always had one excuse to avoid fighting them. And it's 'What that?!' While pointing in a random direction. The Humanoid does not bother to look where Y/n point to as they watch him run away instead of teleporting.

Filia: What are you doing?

Y/n: Ritual.

Filia: For what?

Y/n:. . . for fun. What else? Do you have anything to suggest?

Filia: Why?

Y/n: Because. . . I'm a man.

Filia: Seri-

Mike: Indeed, we men always do weird things. Can I participate too?

Y/n: Why should I let you too?

Mike: Because we are family.

Y/n: We not family. You watch too much movie. Well, come in and put your invaluable thing in the circle.