Fight and Fix

Roland slashed his whip in Vera's direction as she dodge it at times making the building behind her slice in two. Others seeing this join the combat including Lucia that besides Y/n protect him from Vera's attack earlier.

Lee shoots toward Roland and gets noticed by him as Roland swings his whip around hitting all the bullets shot by Lee's gun.

Lucia spun with her Crimson to Roland as he stumbled back before getting shot by Liv's laser beam front above making him fall to one knee. Then Vera kick him in the face sending him flying toward Lee as Lee shot his gun from the back to boost him toward Roland his feet landed hard on Roland's face before he shot him in the stomach

Roland crashes to the floor before getting an impact on his stomach as Lucia uses his Signature move on Roland making the place Roland lay right now surrounded by Ice made by Lucia's Signature moves.

He then gets more impact to the ground by Lee who uses her signature move on Roland. His legs move towards his side at a fast pace, kicking him and sending him flying in the air.

Vera uses her signature move by throwing her spear toward Roland in the air with all of her strength. Then he got multiple shots by Liv that used her signatures to move him too.

As Roland is trying to find a way from this gangbang, he sees Y/n at the same spot he was standing earlier and not moving an inch, he is just… watching the fight intensely.

Roland: Can you lend me a hand instead of watching the fight intensely, Y- *get kicked in the face*

Vera: Shut your mouth weird eyes! *look at Y/n* Stay there! You are next after I kill this guy!!

Y/n: Ok.

Roland lands on his feet before he dashes toward Lucia, swinging his sword toward her, blocking it but the strength overwhelms Lucia, making her slide to the back until it hits the wall.

Suddenly she gets hit by a barrel filled with explosives before Roland shoots it, making it explode, destroying the building.

Liv: Lucia!

Liv senses someone on her back before spinning and elbowing Roland in the stomach. Roland caught it effortlessly since Liv was not good at hand-to-hand combat, before kicking Liv on the knee and roundkick Liv toward Vera from above.

Lee then shot Roland in the hand, disabling him from his gun much to Roland's disappointment. Vera thrusts her spear toward his stomach after she quickly recovers after being hit in the stomach By Liv back because of Roland.

Roland dodge and jumps into the air before using his whips and slashes into Vera that runs to dodge the whip by Roland before jumping into a window then super jumps toward Roland in the air and clashes between Spear and Roland's swords.

Vera lost since she got overwhelmed by Roland's Punishing virus as it sent her and pieces building by building.

Vera: Tch, I don't know he will be this strong.

Roland lands in front of Vera before pointing his gun at her face.

Roland: You're weak.

Vera: *smirk* No U.

Roland:... You like him… goddamn annoying.

Vera: Him? That man that saved Lucia.

Roland: Yes, we called him ‘F.E.A.R’.

Vera: Fear? What is he gonna do? 'Forget Everything And Run?'

Roland: Nope, it's 'Face Everything And Rise'. That's him. Anyway, last word?