Lucia Savior?

Vera: What happened after that?

Lucia: I... I. . .

Vera: Yes.

Lucia: I woke up here. What else? I lose consciousness.

Vera: *bruh face* Seriously? Are you fainting when the dragon wants to eat both of you? I need to know what happens to him.

Lucia: You don't read the report the rescue team does? The dragon head is gone.

Vera: What does he do? Is he still alive? Plus, what does he look like?

Lucia: That's what I want to know. But since I'm alive, he must be alive too.

Vera: Did you remember his appearance?

Lucia: Hmmm, no, my memory of that time is damaged, what I remember is kinda blurry, but I remember he had short white hair. Oh and he wears a jacket, maybe a fur jacket? I think so. That's what I remember.

Vera: I will try to ask Lee to find any information about him.

Lucia: Thank you. I want to thank that man for saving me.

Vera: Ok. . . do you think you will meet him in the future?

Lucia: I don't know, but I hope I can meet him so I can thank him for saving me.

Vera: *thinking* I wonder what he is doing since you mention he is in that city drinking a cup of water while some dragon is destroying the city.

Lucia: Indeed, he must be strong if he ignored the dragon.

Vera: Super strong, even if I am facing or hearing a dragon roaring, I will raise my guard and not drink some tea, but he? He must be hella strong.

Lucia nodded her head as they continued to discuss the man that saved Lucia.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

2 days later...

In a city, there is a tall building that is still standing despite other buildings already being destroyed. Inside the building, we can see Y/n, talking with Gabriel.

Y/n: So Gabriel, you free this morning? Roland And I want to go racing

Y/n: So Gabriel, you free this morning? Roland And I want to go racing. Don't worry, I ask Alpha permission to use her bike. . . I guess?

Gabriel: No, I'm busy with reading this novel on this phone.

Y/n: Wattpad? You need a break.

Gabriel: Yes, there are many novels I can read to kill time. Plus, I gain a lot of knowledge by reading various books, especially fanfiction. Weird, there are few of the same books with the same character, but they are different. Some of them are abuse, OP, neglect, isekai, and many more. But no, I don't need a break. A break is for the weak.