Off to Italy🛫

[At the Moon Mansion in late evening]

Seokjin came downstairs with Taetae, all dressed up to leave for the airport with their luggages. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting in the living room. Busy flirting. Jimin was trying to feed a slice of garlic bread to Jungkook flirtingly while giggling.

"Ah! Jungkookah! Where's Hoba? We are about to leave now," said Seokjin. "Hoseok Hyung has gone to Yoongi Hyung's apartment. He offered Yoongi Hyung to stay here at Moon Mansion while the four of us would be out of country. Yoongi Hyung has refused his proposal. So, Hoseok Hyung has decided to stay at his apartment instead. He would be sending you messages before your flight takes off," replied Jungkook. "Oh! Ok, so, you two, take care. We will be leaving now. Have a safe trip to Japan tomorrow," Seokjin hugged Jungkook. "Jin Hyung, I'll video call you guys from there, bye! Happy journey," replied Jungkook. "Bye! Have a Sexy Trip!" "You too! Have a Sexy Trip! Eeeeeehhh!" the besties Taetae & Jiminie were squealing in their own world and their conversation could not be figured out by Seokjin and Jungkook. They sweatdropped.
.
.
.
.
[At the Incheon International Airport]

Seokjin and Taehyung reached the airport with their luggages. "Eeeeehhh! I need to pee!" Taetae screamed as he felt the sudden urgency to pee. "Umm..yeah, ok...just get over with it fast, we need to get our stuffs checked," saying this, Seokjin was following his Voo to the washroom. "Nooo! You don't need to come with me. Nobody is going to kidnap me from here. You just look after our luggages and wait for me," Taetae pecked on Jin's cherry lips roughly and walked away towards the washroom. Seokjin was lost in a spell and kept staring at his beautiful lover, as he cat walked and disappeared into the washroom. His spell was soon broken by a middle-aged aunt who kept looking at him with a questionable expression on her face, as she got to watch the scene in front of her eyes. Seokjin's ears and face turned red and he quickly ran away from there and sat in the waiting area with their luggages.

"Wait! Why is Voo's bag so heavy? It's just a three-nights trip afterall! What is he even carrying with him?....lemme just check...," Seokjin got curious and so he unzipped Taetae's luggage and peeked into it.

"Sexy nightwears....Aish! Can't wait to see my Voo in these...," Seokjin smiled like a pervert upon seeing some laced panties of various colours and shades. His mind began imagining his Voo in those minimal clothes.

He almost had a heart attack and left a loud scream as his hands felt something like a furry animal. His scream gained the attention of some people who too were waiting to board their flights. "Sir, are you okay?" a guard asked him. "Yeah yeah ....heheh! I-I am fine..it was just an insect who bit me upon my finger...heheh!" Seokjin tried to cover up. Coz he needed to recheck and see it with his own two eyes. So, he gained some courage to peek into Tae's luggage once again properly.

He covered his mouth to stop himself from screaming again. His intuitions were right. He could now clearly see a long wolf tail, a tail of a wild cat, and something like a bear's ears. His eyes almost bulged out from the sockets. "What happened? Why are you looking so shocked?" Tae asked him, as he returned from the washroom. "T-tae....there's a Wolf in it...a Wild Cat too!!!! Maybe a baby bear too!!! H-how did you end up carrying a Zoo in your bag???? We need to contact the forest department Immediately!!!" Seokjin was literally shaking. Taetae chuckled, upon seeing Seokjin's condition. "Oho! Relax! These are just animal tails and ears that I bought," replied Taetae. "Animal tails and ears??? Why?? Are we going to do cosplays of animal characters there???" Seokjin got confused. "Heheheh! These are to make our nights at Italy even more spicier 🔥," Taetae replied with a creepy smile. "Spicier? H-how?" Jinnie was still confused. "Oho! You are so dumb and boring! It looks like I am more updated with stuffs like these!" Taetae pouted.
"Ok, whatever!" Seokjin gave up.

The two of them received messages from the Woogas, Hobi, Yoongi, Soobin, Yeonjun and even from Namjoon, wishing them a Happy Trip. They boarded their flight and the flight took off to Rome. "Eeeeeeeehhhhh!" Taetae squealed in joy and hugged Seokjin, who was sitting beside him, almost startling him and spilling the cold coffee that he was enjoying in peace, plus gaining the attention of other Business Class passengers and the flight attendants. 🛫🛫

...23)