Chapter 59

A little gift for y'all ;)

NOW SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS LMAO!! 😏

**************

|Steve's POV|

-"SAM!!" I shout at my bestfriend over the phone.

-"Calm down bro..." Sam groans

-"You really bought that new stupid video game?? For real??" I exclaim. The thing is, Sam just sent me a picture of the new video game he bought and I called him to make sure he wasn't playing with me.

-"Yeah I did" he chuckles

-"Typical Sam..." I let out, laughing. I hear Sam mumble something inaudible on the other side of the phone.

-"Talking about games, are you free this afternoon?" he asks me

-"Uh technically yeah I am" I tell him

-"Great! I invited the gang to hang out at my house after school! You'll come too, right?" Sam questions

-"I'll think about it" I reply teasingly

-"Oh come on!" Sam groans, making me burst into laughter.

-"Alright... I'll come" I smile

-"Awesome!" he tells me. I hear the sound of the school bell ringing through my phone. "You're almost officially late bro" Sam chuckles

-"Oh, just give me a break" I mumble. I hear him laugh.

-"You won't make it on time" Sam continues. I look at the school gates which are only a few feet away from me.

-"We'll see about that" I say before ending the call and shoving my phone back in my leather jacket pocket.

I run past the school gates and speed up all the way through the playground. I open the school buildings door and start running through the school hallways on my way to math class. I avoid crashing into the wall as I take a very sharp turn and get to the math class door. I step inside of the classroom right as the second bell rings. The math teacher shoots me a glare but doesn't say anything because I'm on time.

I spot Sam sitting on his own and I go to sit beside him.

-"I won" I grin at him as I take my backpack off my shoulders before sitting down on my chair. Sam rolls his eyes, a smile on the corner of his lips.

-"You got lucky" he says

-"No, I'm just fast" I retort playfully. Sam suddenly nudges me in the ribs and I immediately shut up before looking at the front of the class only to find out that the teacher is glaring at me.

-"I would like you to listen to the lesson, Rogers" the math teacher tells me sternly.

-"Sorry Sir" I reply quickly. The teacher nods before going back to writing something on the blackboard. I start taking notes and doing the exercises he wrote down on the board.

At some point, my gaze gets on Bucky who's sitting two desks in front of me. I see Rumlow throw a bullet of paper on Bucky's desk. Bucky looks at the paper and then at Rumlow before looking back at the paper. He raises an eyebrow and opens it. He reads through it before shoving his hand in front of his mouth not to burst into laughter. He manages to keep his laugh under control. I watch him write something on the paper before throwing it back to Rumlow. Rumlow reads the response and his face goes red. Apparently, Bucky's reply made him angry... I wonder what they both said to each other...

The teacher asks for everyone's attention and starts to explain some rather complex equations. I manage to follow his reasoning and I feel kind of proud about it.