Chapter 69

|Bucky's POV|

My eyes slowly flicker open. I rub my eyes tiredly before looking at my surroundings. I realize that I'm in Steve's bedroom. I smile.

My gaze falls on Steve who's entangled in the covers. I can barely see him as only his blonde hair is sticking out of the covers. I melt at the cute sight.

I decide to let him rest for a few more minutes as I really need to go to the bathroom. I get out of the bed before putting on my red boxers and Steve's grey sweatpants. I carefully open the bedroom door not to wake Steve up before getting out of the room and closing the door behind me.

I enter the bathroom and quickly do what I needed to do before flushing and getting out of the bathroom.

-"Steve? Is that you?" Sarah Rogers calls from downstairs

-"No, it's me Sarah" I smile, leaning against the railing.

-"Oh! Good Morning sweetie" Sarah smiles at me "Did you sleep well?"

-"Amazingly well!" I smile

-"Good" she smiles before looking at the Watch on her wrist. She looks back at me. "Is Steve awake?"

-"Nope. He's still deeply asleep" I grin

-"Can you please wake him up? I made breakfast downstairs" she smiles

-"Sure thing!" I let out. She smiles at me again before getting back to the kitchen. I smirk before opening Steve's bedroom door.

I get in the room and close the door behind me. I walk up to the bed.

-"Stevie? Time to wake up" I say

Steve doesn't move an inch. He's too busy sleeping. I roll my eyes before running my hand through his morning hair.

-"Wake up baby" I tell him, smiling. Steve's head moves slowly. I take my hand out of his hair. However, he still doesn't get up.

-"Steve?" I say "Your mom made breakfast downstairs"

-"Mmm..." Steve mumbles tiredly, pulling the covers higher on him, hiding his whole body to my eyes. I can't even see his hair now.

-"Steve" I order slightly louder. He doesn't react. I roll my eyes, grinning.

-"Alright" I say before pulling the covers off his naked body. Steve lets out a groan as he hides his face deeper in his pillow.

-"Get up" I let out, smiling.

-"Let me sleep" he complains before pulling the covers back on his body.

-"You need to wake up or else we will never make it to school on time" I say

-"I Don't want to go to school" he mumbles, Moving his body a bit. I frown when hearing his words.

-"Why?" I ask, sitting down on the bed beside him.

-"I Don't know I just Don't want to go" he says. I let out a heavy sigh before getting up.

-"C'mon Your mom is waiting for us" I say, taking the covers off his body entirely this time. My gaze gets on his bare butt and I keep staring at it for a moment before looking at the back of Steve's head.

-"This morning's view is incredible" I grin. Steve moves on the bed before looking at me.

-"Pfffff..." he sighs before shooting me a glare. He gets up slowly, letting me steal a couple of glances at his thing. He doesn't seem to mind my staring though.

I put my clothes from yesterday back on while Steve puts black boxers on before sliding a pair of beige pants on as well as a white t-shirt with a black logo on the left pec.