𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀

OPENING FILE: SMILE

5%
▓░░░░░

20%
▓▓░░░

60%
▓▓▓░░

80%
▓▓▓▓░

100%
▓▓▓▓▓

Enter Password: ********

Incorrect password ## more attempts left

Wilbur's POV

Wilbur sighed as he spun in his chair, his hand holding his pen that he was chewing on out of habit. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and standing up. He rubbed his eyes and began closing up the office for the day since he was the last one still there.

He turned off the lights and locked the door, slinging a bag over his shoulder and walking home. He checked his phone while walking, trying to see if there was any new information with the new kidnappings that have been going around lately. Apparently, people have been going missing and have been sighted a couple of months after. His brother had also dissapeared, along his two other brothers that had dissapeared not too long after, leaving him and his father alone.

Wilbur squinted behind his glasses at his screen, but stared confused as his phone suddenly turned off. He franticly pressed the power on button, pressing the screen randomly, groaning as the phone didn't turn on.

Wilbur looked around at the foot traffic around him and stepped into an alley as to not cause any problems for stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, because, you know, it's Wilbur. He leaned against the wall as he tried to turn his phone back on, grumbling as the black screen taunted him, like it didn't want him to know what had happened to the missing people.

Wilbur glared at his phone before stuffing it into his pocket and walking out of the alley. A hand shot out of the shadows and grasped his shoulder tightly. Wilbur froze, his body stiffened, the hand turned him around. Facing the shadows Wilbur gulped, a smile soon poked out if the shadows scaring Wilbur as he punches the mask, trying to run away before getting whisked away again.

Getting slammed into the wall, Wilbur winced at the crack he heard. The same masked man walked over to Wilbur, holding a metal pipe, before slamming it down onto Wilbur's head. The last thing Wilbur saw, was a glowing device. It might have been his phone. Fuck.

NO ONE'S POV

Dream wiped his hand on his lab coat, and dropped the metal pipe he had just bashed Wilbur's head with. He crouched down and checked Wilbur's pulse, he was still alive, perfect. Dream heaved Wilbur up, throwing him over Dream's shoulder.

Dream picked up Wilbur's bag, and took his phone, which fell out of his pocket when he got slammed into a wall.

TIME SKIP

Dream chuckled as he walked into the laboratory he founded. Opening a new cell and throwing Wilbur in once he assured Wilbur had nothing on him, besides clothes of course.

"Heyyy Dream! Green bastard, who have you captured this time bitch. Better not be anyone I know." A voice from behind him growled out. Dream sighed and turned around walking towards another cell which held a blonde teen who grinned at him. "No need to know who he is yet Tommy, I'm sure you'll be able to recognise him." Tommy rolled his eyes and leaned into the thick glass separating him and Dream.

"You know Dream, you won't be getting away with this for long. The authorities are on you~" Tommy taunted and Dream turned away from Tommy and started to walk away. "Shut up Tommy, I am getting away with this, do you think the puny police can stop me? I literally have created something that can- you know what. I shouldn't be wasting my time on you. Good day Tommy." Dream walked away as Tommy grumbled

"Stupid bitch, thinks he's so amazing. 'GoOD dAy tOMmY'." Tubbo slightly laughed at Tommy's distress. "I'm sure someone will stop him Tommy." Tubbo reasoned in the cell next to Tommy. Trying not to talk too loudly but loud enough that Tommy would hear him through the glass that separated them. Tommy nodded as he stared at the white room. "Hopefully."

"Maybe we'd be able to get out! I do miss eating Phil's cooking." Tubbo muttered. Tommy's gaze turned back to Tubbo and he slightly frowned, Phil, who was their adopted father, had probably been worried. Tommy and Tubbo have been missing for five days already and Techno, their brother, had gone missing two weeks prior.

"We'll escape, I promise."
.
.
.
.

CLOSING FILE
.
.
.
.
.

CLOSING FILE