𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀

LOADING FILE: WHAT_HAPPENED_TO_ME?
.
.
.

5%
▓░░░░░

20%
▓▓░░░

60%
▓▓▓░░

80%
▓▓▓▓░

100%
▓▓▓▓▓

ENTER PASSWORD: !#$^&%^%*

.
.
.
.

INCORRECT PASSWORD

.

.

.

TRY AGAIN IN 5 MINUTES

WILBUR'S POV

There stood his [NAME], with some other person. To be quite frank, Wilbur didn't really care that the other person was glaring daggers at him, all he was focused on was [NAME]. Oh how long it had been since he had seen their beautiful face. He missed seeing them ever since his work had gotten to him and he stayed late hours trying to rack up some money for his next paycheck.

"It's been a while my grace. I'm so sorry for not visiting..." Wilbur cooed, lifting up their chin, cupping their face with his hand. Smiling at the blush that decorated their cheeks right after. The shorter man interrupted the meet up. "You know this...uh person, [NAME]?- You two seem quite close..." Quackity growled out, crossing his arms, the glare on his face saying everything. 

Wilbur smiled tightly, towering over Quackity. "And who are you?" 

.

.

.

DREAM'S POV

Dream ran a hand through his hair. The sound of his computer whirring in the background. The stats of a certain robot were up in one of his many tabs that were open. Dream opened up a camera, able to look at what the half robot was looking at right now. And you don't even know how shocked he was when he saw the h/cette, with Quackity of course.

The dirty blonde furrowed his brows and frowned. Typing rapidly on his keyboard, pulling up what information Wilbur had gotten, and implementing something inside Wilbur's program. Smiling to himself he leaned back in his chair, throwing up his pen and catching it perfectly. 

.

.

.

.

"This'll be fun...."

.

.

.

[NAME'S] POV

Wilbur smiled at Quackity's silence. Grabbing [NAME'S] hand and strutting away, leaving a semi mad, semi scared Quackity behind for Charlie to take care of. The h/cette struggled in Wilbur's steel grip. "Wilbur- my wrist-" The said man suddenly stopped, making the smaller bump into his back. He then turned around and let the h/cette fall into his chest. "WHERE WERE YOU ALL THESE YEARS. YOU- I- I-" Wilbur sputtered, tears welling up in his eyes as he cupped the h/cette's face, who right now, was scared a confused asf. 

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to shout, I- I just, I wanted to know why you left me..." Wilbur whispered, breathing heavily against [NAME'S] ear. The h/cette sucked in a breath, "Wilbur...I- I didn't mean for me and Ranboo to leave- it was our parents." Wilbur scoffed. "Parents, don't we all hate them... except for Phil of course, he would kill me if he heard me utter that I hated him." The two laughed as Wilbur calmed down.

The wind had picked up, blowing leaves around the air as Wilbur and [NAME] slunk through the shadows of the city, trying to not be spotted by Dream's agents that secretly patrolled certain areas. "What are we doing again? You never told me anything..." [NAME] mumbled to the taller, earning a chuckle from the brunette. "We're going to a good coworker of mine, he's...close to Dream..." Wilbur says as he spun a lighter around in his hand. It has been placed in the back pocket of his trenchcoat he had stolen so hey, free shit.

"And why are going to his house?" The h/cette whispered harshly to the taller. "To get revenge, isn't it obvious? Dream's tormented us for too long, this is the time we take revenge my grace." Wilbur grins holding out his hand for [NAME] to take.
.
.
.
.
"So what do you say?"
.
.
.
.
"Fine... I'll join you..."

.
.
.

FILE CLOSING DUE TO ERROR
.
.
.

NEXT FILE WILL BE OPENED SHORTLY

.
.
.
.