𝘼𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉

OPENING FILE: ARSON

5%
▓░░░░░

20%
▓▓░░░

60%
▓▓▓░░

80%
▓▓▓▓░

100%
▓▓▓▓▓

ENTER PASSWORD:*********

Incorrect password ## more attempts left

Y/N's POV

[NAME] furiously typed on their phone, texting their "boyfriend", or what they thought was their boyfriend. Their relationship never really got confirmed physically, but they both kinda assumed it happened? Idk this relationship is difficult-

Notifications filled the room with pings here and there. The door to their small room opened up and a tall figure looked in the doorway, his head almost touching the top of it. [NAME] looked up from their phone and flinched, not expecting someone to be standing there. The slenderman looking ass walked over to where [NAME] was laying and loomed over them. "Hey Ranboo...What are you doing-"

"Hey [NAME]!" Ranboo greeted cheerfully, very different from the intimidating aura he had when he first broke in. He sat on the edge of their bed, and smiled. "Mom and Dad let me visit you. School closed down....because of the disappearances and all." [NAME] sighed, and sat up. Reaching for Ranboo's hair and messing it up, before standing up. "You want anything to eat? We can pick something up before I drop you at Tommy and Tubbo's house. I have a date to go to." Ranboo stifled a laugh. "You have a date? Pft- Is it that guy you've been talking about? You two are dating already?"

"Well...We've just been hitting it out I guess. He acts all lovey dovey to me. I assume that's what's happening, but it's kinda stupid...whatever. Where do you want to go?" [NAME] spoke, as they buckled their seat belt, Ranboo sat in the passenger seat leaning against the window thinking. "Hmm, McDonald's, no- Chipotle. Yeah, Chipotle." Ranboo conquered nodding his head in satisfaction at his choice. [NAME] rolled their eyes playfully, "You and your Chipotle. You can't live without it." Ranboo scoffed a smudge and laughed after, looking out of the window at the buildings passing by as [NAME] drove to the nearest Chipotle.

After they got Ranboo's food, they drove to Phil's house, which was not too far from the Chipotle. Once [NAME] drove into Phil's driveway [NAME] noticed the windows inside the fairly big sized house were dark, even though Phil's car was still in the driveway. Ranboo and [NAME] knocked on the door, waiting, no answer. They knocked one more time, but still no answer. Ranboo tried to peak into the house, but the room was too dark to see if anyone was inside.