𝙏𝙝𝙚.....𝙚𝙣𝙙?

OPEN LAST FILE?

YES<

NO

.

.

.

ENTERING FILE, NO PASSWORD REQUIRED

.

.

.

TW: DEATH, SUICIDE

.

.

.

[NAME], oh dear, sweet, once innocent [NAME]...

They let out short but heavy breaths, hearing the sounds of footsteps walk up to the door that sat only a measly 6 feet away from the h/cette. The sound of Wilbur mumbling made them cower back into the corner. They were dead. This was just a dream... When [NAME] wakes up everything would be okay right? Right?

This was all just a terrible....terrible dream...

The door eerily creaked open, revealing Wilbur, smiling widely. His eyes were dangerous. If you looked in them for too long you'd be sucked into a storm of madness that you couldn't get un-tangled from. But still, [NAME] couldn't tell what was going on in Wilbur's mind. Was he mad? Sad? Happy? The h/cette didn't know.

Wilbur stalked closer, and closer, and closer towards [NAME].

"My grace. I'm here now. Don't worry, you're safe..." The brunette cooed out to the h/cette. Safe? SAFE?! Was this man crazy? He probably was, his eyes said both everything and nothing. He wasn't safe to be around. 

He took out something from his trouser pocket, twisting it around in his hand while a smile.

"Wilbur? Wilbur! Don't- Don't come near me. Put the knife away..." [NAME] spoke out frantically, looking around trying to do something. They held their arms out, keeping a distance from the brunette who giggled like a child. "No, no, no, no, no. My grace, this is the best for you. You need this. This world doesn't deserve to house us." Wilbur laughed out, his breath rough and his smile contorted even wider.

He grabbed their chin, dragging the sharp edge of the knife up and down their neck. Their vulnerable neck....Wilbur laughed, pressing a passionate kiss to their lips, leaving them defenseless. No matter how hard they screamed, how hard they cried, no one would hear them. And Wilbur was SURE of it. 

He dragged the knife down to their abdomen, trailing around in a small circle above their belly button. "My grace, my beautiful grace. Our love transcends this world...like it was," Wilbur paused.

.

.

.

"Never meant to be."

.

.

.

He plunged the knife deep down into their stomach, [NAME'S] scream echoed through the house. 

[NAME] tried to greedily suck in air, their body in terrible pain. Not too long after their legs gave out, leaving them limp against Wilbur's chest. "Wilbur, I-" They coughed out some of the thick liquid that dribbled down their wound. "I'm- I'm sorry Wilbur..." They whispered out in a raspy voice. 

Their head lolled to the side, bumping into Wilbur's own head. Their body stone cold and stubborn. He stared at the wall behind them, it was stained their the blood of his once alive lover. He quickly looked down to the limp body in his arms. What did he just do? What did he just do? 

He pushed the body off of him in shock, covering his mouth with a bloody hand. He wanted to vomit. [NAME'S] glossed over eyes stared back at him. He looked down to his hands, they were caked, caked in their blood. He choked out a sob, tears running down his face as he scrambled to the body of his dead lover. "No no no no no no. My grace. I'm....I'm so sorry. What- I didn't mean to-" He shuddered out, hugging the limp corpse tightly as he sobbed into their shoulder. "My grace...." He whispered out. 

He set the corpse down to the ground gently, pressing a gentle kiss to their lips. He looked behind him, grabbing the knife that was stained with blood.

"We'll be together again my grace." He whispered out, raising the knife to his abdomen, right where he had stabbed [NAME]. With shaky hands he stabbed himself, screaming out in pain. He crawled to the corpse, laying next to it. Tears streamed down his face as he coughed up so so so much blood...

"We'll be together, even in death." He sighed out, breath stopping and eyes glossing over.

They were dead, dead together.

.

.

.

.

FILE CLOSING

END OF FILES

.

.

.

That's it folks, that's the story...

.

.

.

though it continues 

.

.

.

In [DELIRIUM]

.

.

.

SHUTTING DOWN

.

.

.

Goodbye...for now...