02

It's 4 AM. I woke up with new clothes on. The lingerie was no longer hugging my skin and it made me glad. The shirt was big, and one lift of this cloth will reveal everything. Right, I did it with him last night.I lazily lift myself up from his bed, and that's the only moment where I realized how unorganized his room is. There are newspapers, tissuepapers, plastic bags of chips, and cans of coke scattered around his place.

How can he possibly survive in an environment full of mess?

Wow. I just said that as if my life is not in a whirlwind chaos.

I called out his name, hoping he won't be like those other guys I see from the movies who leaves the girl after an eventful night. I suddenly heard banging from the door. I helped myself to walk there, but he reached the door first.

Oh. So he's still here.

He looked through the peephole, and faced me fiercely.

"Hide," he whispered rather sharply.

Feeling scared, I hid inside his closet. I hugged my knees, and listened as Yeonjun opens his apartment door.

"What do you want?" Yeonjun's voice sounded more serious than it was when I met him at the club.

I could barely hear them now because they lowered their voice. However, I can tell that there are more than one person behind that door. One female and one male. The pitch sounded different.

"I have payed—" "And you have millions more to pay."

My eyes widened in shock. Yeonjun has loads of debt?

"If you don't get to pay within a month, we'll take your apartment and your car and maybe you, too."

The door shuts and I free myself out of his closet.

"Who were those people?" I asked.

"No one important." He smiles and hands me the plate filled with food.

"No thanks. I don't really feel like eating. I have to go back to my apartment too, so I'll eat there."

He stares at me with confusion. I know what he's thinking. He thinks I'm insane for planning to go back in that hell. Believe me or not, I've tried to escape it many times, but everything leads me back to it. It has my mom, and even though she wanted to sell me out, I still want to be there with her.

"I'll get going now," I say and twist the doorknob with my shaking hands. I don't want to go back, but I had to.

I inhaled, and knocked on my apartment. Also known as hell to me. My dad opened it, and he looks at me as if he desires to kill me.

"Had a wild night, slut?" I pushed him away, and invited myself in.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"Oh, she went to that strip club like the slut she is. Like mother like daughter, right?"

"She went there because of your pathetic demands!" I shouted.

"You smoke! You drink! You even take drugs secretly! I could seriously call for the cops and imprison you, but I can't because I have no money to hire a decent lawyer!"

He grapsed my cheeks, making me unable to speak more words that states the truth about him. He's nothing but a worthless dad. He's not even a father anymore. He's nothing but a stranger who made my life miserable, and since I love my mom very much, I provide him all his necessities so that he won't abuse my mom.

"Shut up, little devil. Ever since you lived, my life became a living hell." He lets my face go, and I stretched it a bit.

"It's your fault for not using protection and impregnated mom."