0X

yeonjun's pov

There was a loud banging on the door that I woke up because of it. I sat up on the bed, and Yeji wasn't beside me anymore. Where is she?

I dressed up, and opened the door. A gun was pointed at me right away. "Hands up where I can see them!" The man shouted. He took something from his back pocket, and showed it to me.

A policeman's badge.

"Search the area," he commanded.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing?! Stop!" I shouted. Where is Yeji?!

"A girl called us last night. We heard your conversation and looks like you have murdered and robbed someone."

What... Yeji... What?

"Sir, this is someone else's wallet and a gun is inside his bag."

"Alright." The man cuffed my left hand, and pulled the other to my back.

"Choi Yeonjun, you are now under arrest. You have the rights to remain silent, anything you say or do can be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to attain legal counsel during questioning, if not, the court will appoint someone to you. You also have the right to end the questioning at any time. Understand?"

"Wait. Please! Yeji! Yeji!" I cannot believe this is happening.

A two policemen's car were parked near mine. In the other car, I saw her. Yeji. She was there. The car windows were down open. She was looking at me with a sympathetic look. She was just staring back at me. She was not doing anything. She's the one who reported me to the police. She betrayed me.

Then, all those memories from the car came rushing back to mind.

She opened her phone that night in the car. She must have called them silently without me knowing.

"You could have just run away from that bastard, Choi Yeonjun!" She said my complete name.

"Killing someone was your only choice? Is that what you're trying to imply? And steal from that dead person lying down on the Delivery office?!" She stated what I did and the location of where I did the killing.

"Let's go to a motel nearby. I'll pay for the night." She said the location where we'll stay the night, or should I say, I.

She left without waking me up. She betrayed me when I thought she wouldn't. That's why she did it with me last night, to make me feel assured that I am okay with her. That she wouldn't leave my side. That she loved me.

I always knew she's smart.

I just can't believe she would do this to me.

Well, his dad is murderer and a liar. I am a complete version 2 of him, and if I were Yeji, I would run away from myself too.

I'm angry at her, really. I just feel betrayed and sad. I thought I had hope for a good life, but everything ended in a snap.

Now I re-think about my decisions. What if I never saved her from that bar? What if we never got to know each other. Would I still be in the same situation as I am in now?

But of course, if I would go back to that time. I would do it all over again even if I already know where it will end.

Because I am a loser in love, who would do everything for that girl. If putting me to jail makes her happy, then I'll be fine. It's probably where I'll die, but what more can a murderer like me dream of? A happy life? Pathetic.

I'm not stupid to now that a loser can't be happy in his life. It's a fact kills me everyday. It's just the way it is,

END.