Who is that?!

Laughing jack stood outside the door of slenderman's mansion. Laughing jack was quite nervous to be honest, he didn't expect to be in a family, people like him. "Calm down L.J, don't be uncanny and everything will be fine." He told himself before the door opened.

There stood a tall, white man, no face, and a suit. He was about 8 feet tall. "You must be laughing jack, am I right?" Slenderman asked, making laughing jack surprised he can talk without a mouth. "Um yes that is me..." laughing jack said, still a bit nervous. "No need to be nervous, nothing to be afraid of." Slenderman said, trying to calm him down. Laughing jack calmed down a bit and smiled. "Thanks a lot." L.J said, seeing Slenderman knows how to calm someone down. "No problem my child, we now can enter to meet everyone else." Slenderman said, walking inside, laughing jack right behind.

L.J looked around, seeing there is more than he expected. "Everyone we have a new creepypasta here, please treat him with respect like you do with me." Slenderman said, having everyone understands and nod.

"Who wants to introduce themselves?" Slenderman asked, having one of them raise their hand. "My name is Ticci toby, but you can call me toby if you like!" Toby said, smiling at L.J. Another raised their hand. "I'm Ben drowned, but I go by Ben." Ben said, waving at him. Having L.J return the wave.

Laughing met a lot, masky, hoodie, Ben drowned, eyeless jack, ticci toby, a dog named smile dog, and a little girl named sally Williams. "It's really nice to me you all!" Laughing jack said, happy that he was not found eerie or anything. "Yeah, your quite cool laughing jack, I like you a lot already." Ben said, smirking. Laughing jack laughed and thanking Ben until L.J laid his eyes on someone in the corner.

He had long, jet black hair, white skin, a carved smile, a white hoodie, black dressing pants, sneakers, and fainted blue eyes. The boy was leading on the wall, reading a book.

L.J's felt his heart start beating fast, butterflies in his stomach, and his face getting hot. "Who is that?!" Laughing jack said, staring at the boy. Toby and Ben looked at who laughing jack was looking at. "Oh, him, that's Jeff the killer but he goes by Jeff so." Ben said, staring at Jeff than looking at laughing jack.

Ben eyes widened and pat toby's shoulder. "What?" Toby asked, confused why Ben was patting his shoulder. "Look" Ben whispered, pointing at L.J. Toby looked over at laughing jack, confused. Toby eyes also widened seeing it too. Laughing jack was staring at Jeff, face red, heart beating so loud they can hear it.

Toby and Ben looked at each other and smirked. "Why don't you go and introduce yourself to him, I mean he didn't meet you yet.~" Ben said, smirking at toby. "Yeah, it won't hurt to introduce yourself to him.~" Toby said, smirking at Ben.

Laughing jack looked at them, wide eye, thinking they were crazy. I mean they are killers but L.J they being crazy if they think he won't embarrass himself in front of Jeff. He doesn't want to mess up his impression in Front of his crush.

"Just be yourself, I bet he love you for you." Ben said, trying to boost his confidence. "Now go!!" Toby and Ben said, pushing L.J in Jeff's direction. L.J gulped and started walking, sweating. Am I gonna mess this up?! What if he laughs at me?! Will he think I creepy?! Laughing jack thought all this, before he stopped right in front of Jeff.

Jeff noticed a shadow over him, causing him to look up. Jeff was confused on who this man was, was he new? "Umm, can I help you?" Jeff asked, I bit uncomfortable that some random man he doesn't know is standing in front of him. "Ummm I'm the new pasta here, and I wanted to introduce myself to you." L.J said, putting his hand out, trying to play it cool. Jeff looked at his hand and than you at laughing jack. "Sorry I don't do hand shakes, and besides, your hand is all sweaty. That's just nasty.." Jeff said, looking at his hand in disgust.

Laughing jack looked at his hand, seeing it is sweaty. He wiped his hand on his pants, chuckling awkwardly. "Sorry about that.." L.J said, rubbing his neck. Jeff looked at him, seeing his face was red from embarrassment. Jeff giggled from how red his face is, making laughing jack's face redder.

"Well I gotta go, see you around." Jeff said, closing his book and walking pass L.J. "Oh by the way, what's your name?" Jeff asked, turning his head towards L.J. "Oh it's laughing jack but you can call me L.J for short." L.J said, smiling. "Ok L.J, well I'll see you at dinner." Jeff said, smiling at him, turning around and walking away.

L.J's heart started beating again and felt butterflies again. "Y-yeah see ya.." L.J said, waving. Once Jeff was gone, L.J started to celebrate to himself. "I made a amazing impression!!!" L.J said, full of joy, you can tell he was being blithe. Maybe this place not so bad after all.

Uncanny: strange or mysterious, especially in an unsettling way
Eerie: Strange or frightening
Blithe: showing a casual and cheerful indifference considered to be callous or improper