~Affection, Past, And Kiss~

Laughing jack was laying there in the Zoysia grass, staring at the sky. Loving the pinkish sky. "I love how pretty the sky can be!" He was enjoying the time to himself until he felt something moving.

Jeff than woke up, sitting up, yawning. "Good morning sleepyhead." laughing jack said, sitting up too, chuckling. "Good morning to you too idiot." Jeff groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" Jeff looked up at L.J. "Hmmm, like 11:14." L.J said, staring back at him. Jeff just laid his head on laughing jack's shoulder. "Sleepy again?" Laughing jack asked, only to have Jeff shake his head no.

L.J just stared at the river. "L.J..." Jeff said, keeping his head down. "Yes?" Laughing jack asked, wondering what he could want. "You are coming home..right?" Jeff asked, a hint of sadness in his voice. "Might as well, you wasted your time coming all this way just for me so." Laughing jack just stared at the river, not showing any emotions.

"Do you mind telling me your story.. you know, to pass time.." Jeff asked, looking up at L.J. It took Laughing jack about 5 seconds before he answered. "Sure, since you asked.." that's when he started his story.

"I wasn't always this way, I used to be full of colors.. I was made as a imaginary friend for a little boy named Isaac.. the boy was always sad so I was supposed to make him happy. So on Christmas Day, he saw my box that was made just for him. I brought this boy happiness. He was smiling all the time, a sweet smile. But it didn't last...

one day we were in his backyard, playing around until the neighbors cat came over the fence. "Oi, we have a trespasser, capture him or I'll make you walk the plank." Issac said, having me wrap my arms around the cat and held it tight until.. I heard bones crack. Causing me to drop the cat. We soon threw the cat over the Fence and went back inside.

Later that day, Issac got in trouble. He was forced to go to boarding school. Meaning I'll have to go back inside the box. Issac promised to come back for me.. and I believed him. He even pinkie promised..

I was stuck in that box for 13 years. I soon lost my colors, feeling nothing. With both Isaac's parents dead, I had nothing. But one day..

the front door was heard. Something coming up the stairs. I stared out the box and it was him!!! But he looked different. He was all grown up. I thought he was gonna release me but he didn't see me.

He soon left and came back with a lady. "Who is this? A friend?" I said to myself, I was quite jealous. Issac and this lady was talking on his bed until they started kissing.

Issac was sliding his hand in her skirt but she pushed it away. He soon try to do it again, and again she pushed it away.

Issac was seen quite mad and slapped her. He tried to rip off her clothes, and forcing his tongue in her mouth. She bit his tongue and fell off the bed, running to the door.

Issac was now more pissed and threw a metal pole at her head. Smashing her head open.

I was quite entertained by this "what a fun game.." I was laughing and even watched him turn her into a chair. He made a table and Issac soon brought home victims and killed them.

I always got front row to it all! That's where I learned everything but one day he released me and I killed him!"

Laughing jack finished, smiling wide. Laughing jack looked down at Jeff, who was wide eyed at the story. Jeff just hugged him. "I sorry that happened to you." Jeff didn't really know what to say. L.J hugged him back, smiling still.

Jeff looked up at laughing jack, staring into his eyes. Laughing jack did the exact same. L.J placed a hand on Jeff's chin and the other on the ground, holding him up. Jeff placed his hands on laughing jack's shoulders.

the wind blowing, the water in the river heard in the back, laughing jack sitting on the zoysia grass with Jeff on his lap with flowers surrounding them. Slowly, they got closer and closer. Jeff's face heated up while L.J just Grinned. They were inches away.

"OMG THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" Toby said, running up to them. Jeff got off laughing jack, face red from embarrassment. "U-uhhh.." Jeff so awkward. L.J rolled his eyes "ughhh, you guys ruined our moment.~" laughing jack fell back dramatically.

"Come on, I wanna go home." Masky said with hoodie beside him. Jeff and L.J got up and walked past toby. "Yay! Home!" Toby said, following after them.

Laughing jack just stared at Jeff, who is still red from the incident. Jeff didn't wanna make eye contact with him so he kept his eyes straight on the path. L.J stopped staring and keeps his eyes on the track too.

2 hours later

Jeff, Laughing Jack, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were walking until Masky yawned and hoodie stopped.

"Why you stop dude?" Jeff asked, confused. "Get on my back masky, can't have you falling asleep on the floor later." Masky was to tired to hesitate so he got on his back. Hoodie started to walk again. Masky falling asleep instantly.

Jeff kept walking until L.J scooped him off the ground. "L.J WTF!!!" Jeff shouted, only to be hushed by hoodie. Jeff just crossed his arms and let L.J carry him.

L.J just chuckled. "What's so funny?" Jeff glared at laughing jack, only having L.J chuckle again. "Your just cute when your angry is all.~" L.J smiled, having Jeff face heat up. "I am not!" Jeff yelled.

"SHHH, you guys gonna wake up masky!" Hoodie told them, glaring at them, didn't want masky to wake up "Sorry hoodie.." Jeff said, having hoodie turn his gaze back to the path.

Jeff sighed. "Why Don't you go to sleep." L.J said, looking at Jeff. "Sure.." Jeff laid his head on laughing jack's chest, pushing his hair in his face. Falling into a deep slumber.

L.J face heated up just staring at Jeff. L.J looked forward continuing their way to the mansion. (Toby just filled with energy at night like me!!)