~Flowers and words~

Laughing jack was at the store, in his human form of course, picking out flowers. You may ask "why is he picking out flowers?" The answer is clear, it was for Jeff. L.J's crush since he came to the mansion.
No one really knew what he saw in Jeff, I mean Jeff Is stubborn, very uncivil, sees as heartless by almost everyone. And laughing jack is so... the opposite. He is very cheery, chipper, big hearted as seen by a lot of the others.

So how can they be compatible? That's the thing, they Are NOT. But L.J never stops to keep asking Jeff out. But some of you say "but they got along when they met, so how do they not get along now?" We will get to that later.

L.J keeps looking, trying to think of what flowers are perfect. until he spots the perfect flowers. "Ahhh yes, roses. He loves red, these will be perfect for him." L.J said to himself, picking them up and walking to the front counter. "Is that all?" The female cashier behind the desk asked, looking like she just woke up. "Yes ma'am!" L.J said, smiling wide.

Laughing jack left the store, so happy to give them to him, maybe Jeff might see how much he listens to him.

L.J walked back to the forest, listening to the sound of the wind and the crunch of the leaves under his feet. It was the middle of August. It was nice to have a walk time to time.

When he got to the mansion, he had leaves covering him. He shook them off. "I hope Jeff likes these.." laughing jack said, a bit upset, knowing the answer he will get.

He entered and saw Jeff sitting on the couch, reading like always. "H-hey Jeff.." L.J said, waving, a bit nervous about giving him the flowers. Jeff froze, knowing that same annoying voice he hated. "What do you want laughing jack!?" Jeff said, pissed off he was bothering him again, knowing what he gonna do.

"I just wanted to give you a gift is all, the-.." laughing jack was interrupted by the sound of a book being slammed shut. L.J looked at Jeff, knowing he is mad but.. something was different. Jeff had anger in his eyes, something Jeff never had when he asked out Jeff all the other times.

"L.J can't you just leave me alone?! I don't wanna go out with you!!" Jeff yelled, eyes full of rage, hating when L.J does this every day.

That's the reason why they are not compatible. L.J kept asking Jeff out even though Jeff said no every time. L.J just didn't wanna let go cause he thought he was not trying hard enough. Jeff always told him no, trying to make it's clear but, it seems that he has to do the one thing to make it clear, to get it in his head that he doesn't wanna go out with him, something he knew that could hurt laughing jack but Jeff didn't care anymore.

"L.J... Why can't you understand... that I don't like you.." Jeff said, head down, trying to not let his anger out. "I know but, look I got something that will make you so happy, let me just.." L.J was interrupted again with a hand in his face.

"No.. don't even try and give me another one of your pathetic, trashy gifts. I don't care about them, you keep trying and trying and TRYING!" Jeff snapped, remembering the gifts he got from L.J that he never cared for. He hated how laughing jack never takes the word no.

L.J just stood there, frozen. "B-but.." L.J was cut off with a blow across his face. L.J was shocked, he never expected Jeff to slap him. Did he really make him that mad?

"NO, DON'T START. I DON'T LIKE YOU, I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. STOP TRYING AND GET IT IN YOUR HEAD. YOU. ARE. WORTH. NOTHING. TO. ME! I RATHER DIE THAN DATE YOU! I TRIED TO KEEP MY COOL AND GAVE YOU A CLEAR NO. A SIMPLE NO. BUT YOU MADE IT SO HARD TO NOT SNAP AND GO OFF ON YOU. YOU AND ME WILL NEVER HAPPEN. MOVE ON AND LEAVE. ME. ALONE! BUT I BET SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU, SOMEONE WHO IS A MISTAKE, NO ONE WANTS A BURDAN!"

Jeff shouted at L.J, then covering his mouth, realized he took it to far. L.J was shocked, not expecting those last words.

"a b-burden.." L.J whispered, tears filling his eyes. "L-laughing jack.. I didn't mean it, please I wasn't thinking.." Jeff tried to apologize, reaching his hand out for him.

L.J slapped his hand away, tears rolling down. "IS THAT HOW YOU SEE ME.. A BURDAN?!" Laughing jack full of rage, so distress on how Jeff could say such a thing. "N-no! I didn't mean it!" Jeff kept trying to apologized. He tried to reach for L.J again. "Don't touch me you monster.. You were everything I wanted to be. Well.. You used to be everything I wanted to be before you said those nasty words to me.." L.J said, looking down, tears falling on the floor.

Laughing jack than ran out, not able to control his tears. "L.J WAIT!" Jeff tried ran after him. Jeff stopped at the door, watching L.J run off.

"LAUGHING JACK, PLEASE!" Jeff cried out. Jeff felt so bad, he didn't mean to say such words to him. Jeff than spotted something, it looked like.. flowers?

Jeff picked them up and saw a note. He went back inside and put the flowers on the coffee table. He than opened the note.

"Dear Jeff

I got these flowers just for you. I know you like red and these flowers suit you. They are beautiful, gorgeous, full of life, something that you must be careful picking. One bad move and you can cut yourself on the thorns. I really hope you like them.

Signed, laughing jack^^"

Jeff felt so bad, he started to cry. "I am so, so sorry L.J.." Jeff said, curling up on the couch, full of guilt.

Uncivil: discourteous or impolite
Chipper: cheerful and lively
Distress: extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain

(I fixed the chapter up a bit to make sense and more interesting)