Unwelcomed Guests

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆     ˖࣪ ໒꒱  ˚₊·

⠀ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

Ronal's heart was racing more and more as she could not find Li' Aeyana. With a deep sigh she looked out to the beach hoping to find her eldest daughter. It had been hours since she left with Ki' Luyke and no news had been returned to her.

She walked through house as she could not bear another minute of it. Li' Aeyana had made it clear to her mother and father, so many times , that they needed to give her space and that her personal life not be something that would be discussed as a family, but Li' Aeyana was at the age of being betrothed, and no matter how hard she or Tonowari tried to find her a suitable match, nothing came with good result.

The sound of waves crashing against the sand help soothe Ronal. She walked to the back of their house to find Aonung, the eldest of her twins with his friends. Laughing , as they spent most of their days but his group of friends grew silent as she approached them.

"And?" Ronal questioned as Aonung and his friends greeted his mother "Where is your sister at this hour? She should have been back by now."

There was always a stark difference between twins and Aonung and Li' Aeyana were no exception. But where Aonung was being trained to one day be chief, Li' Aeyana had become more rebellious.

She didn't care for her lessons anymore, she would spend hours of her day by the reef. She used to be very calm and studious but since Tonowari had taken Aonung under his wing, it would not be an understatement to say that it has made his sister more temperamental. Not necessarily out of jealousy but because it forced her to face the harsh reality that she would have to be betrothed and one day married , with children. The thought alone disgusted Aonung.