Home.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

The sand beneath her feet felt so soft, softer than she could imagine

The sand beneath her feet felt so soft, softer than she could imagine. Li' Aeyanas first memory was feeling the course sand underneath her tiny toes. The smell of brisk air and salt. Her first memory was her running towards the ocean. She walked along the sand as she took in the air. The air was warm,  not hot but warm as though she felt protected.

She realized where she was, her cove.

The same cove she had run off to whenever she seemed troubled, which seemed to be a lot as she could remember. It was the only place where she did not feel tied to her responsibilities. No one telling her how to behave, how to act- none of it. She could just be herself.

The first she noticed was how clear the ocean was. No ships, no sky people and no war cries. Just the sound of thunderous waves crash against each other. The slow build as the waves became bigger. And the slow build as it drew back from the sand.

Li' Aeyanas hand traveled to her middle,  the cut. But as her fingers grazed over the skin,  there was nothing. Not even a scratch.

Strange. Li' Aeyana thought to herself as she walked towards the shore. Taking a deep breath as she allowed the water to wash over feet. The impulse taking control as she lied down in the sand. Calmly waiting for the water to wash over her. She could feel it her heart. The sound of the tulkun singing as she eclipse shined over her. Listening to the waves as she could feel it coming.