Mindless thoughts.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

"Hey, are you okay?" A muffled voice asked

The morning sun burning into Li' Aeyana's eyes as her eyes shot open to see Kiri standing above her. She groaned looking around her surrounding, her immediately dropped realizing she fell asleep on the beach off coast.

Her mother was going to kill her. Shooting up as she took a stand , feeling nauseous to see she fell asleep on the sand the previous night. "What time of day is it?" She asked frantically dusting the sand of her body

"It's really early. No one's awake yet, if that's what you're wondering." she calmly stated helping pick out weeds stuck to Li' Aeyana's hair "I'm sure you can still get back before anyone notices."

Li' Aeyana stopped plopping herself back down on the sand "It wouldn't bother." she answered "Knowing my mother I probably kept her up all night." she muttered looking back up to Kiri "But why are you up so early, it's not time for your training yet."

"Oh, I um..." Kiri sat next to her "I'm an early bird so I thought I would go for a swim."

"Why do I not believe you?" Li' Aeyana retorted "There's more to that, you just don't want to tell me."

Kiri swallowed a large lump in her throat. She hardly even expected anyone to find her up this early.

The truth was she could not get enough of the ocean, she wanted to spend every minute of the day at water, something the two girls had in common with one another unbeknownst to either one. Kiri just as Li' Aeyana could feel Eywa with her, it was like a calling for her, one she could not ignore.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me." Li' Aeyana yawned lazily braiding her hair back "Though it is funny I did not see you last night."