Tiyawn.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

Mayham had ensued.

The moment a gun was held to Lo'aks head like a beast Paykan rose from the water attacking the ship. Adrenaline rushed through Li' Aeyanas veins as her arrows flew through the sky , striking in every soldier in the sky. Her eyes never leaving Tsireya as Ton'li pierced through the sky, the wind so strong she could feel it cut through skin.

Her anger could not be contained. It was enough that Roa was killed , but Li' Aeyana would never allow anyone to ever harm her sister or brother. They were her breaking point.

Gun shots raged as the cries and war calls surrounded them. The battle had begun and her people would not stop until blood would be drawn from those who killed their home, their very way of life. Warriors cried as their spears impaled their enemies as they shoot with Ronal and Tonowari leading them.

Tsireya was fighting as hard as she could. She felt a hand grip on her neck as her head was pounded against the rail. When the blood trickled down her forehead, Li' Aeyana and Ton'li flew straight to the ship. Ton'li evading gun shots as his shadow loomed over the ship. Li' Aeyans bows not missing a single soldier who fired at her.

A final blow to Ton'li's wing had Li' Aeyana plumet to the ships deck. Ignoring the pain of her landing as she shot her arrows at the soldier who held Lo'ak, Tuk and Tsireya at gunpoint. More approached her with machines as she took a deep breath charging towards them, sliding through the legs of the machines as her arrows shot through the glass.

More soldiers stormed to the deck with bullets firing at fury. Li' Aeyana speed as she dived back into the water. Her head whipped back as she felt a hand grab her waist. Neteyam. The ilu divided underneath the entire ship to the otherside as the leapt out of the water to their siblings side.

Everyone seemed to be in a fight of their own. Li' Aeyanas eyes locked onto Payakan who was forcing the tulkun hunters into the rocks, ships turned to fire as Jake fired at them. Her mother and father flying above her head attacking from the sky. Unbeknownst to her even Kiri fought her own fight , underneath water.

"Neteyam!" Tuk cheered as Li' Aeyana and Neteyam rushed to them. Neteyam bolted to them as he cut the binds loose

"Hey baby brother." He chuckled cutting Lo'aks bind. "Who's the mighty warrior, cmon say it." As Tsireya stood Li' Aeyana flung her arms around her baby sister

Tsireya cried as Li' Aeyana wiped the blood off of her forehead. "I thought I lost you." She placed a kiss on her sisters forehead turning to Neteyam, Tuk and Lo'ak. and her face breaks into a wide grin. "Where is Aonung and Kiri?"

"Their still in the water!" Tuk answered as Neteyam held his sisters hand. 

"Wait" Lo’ak’ stopped them as the ran to the leave. Neteyam turned back "They’ve got Spider."

Neteyam froze turning to girls before looking back to his brother. "We have to leave this ship."

"Lo'ak..." Li' Aeyana warned "We need to get to safety. I could only hold so many off before they come back."