Part 11

The next day ----

House's POV

I arrive at the hospital 20 minutes late. I overslept due to the amount of alcohol and drugs I took last night. The point was to not wake up so early but I forgot to mute my phone and Willson is an early bird. That motherfucker...

I walk towards the front desk and the male gay nurse gives me the eye. I raise my eyebrow in confusion towards him he raises his in sass. " What. " I ask.

He says nothing but hands me a dozen files and points towards the waiting room. My eyes follow his hand and I saw a bunch of middle-aged people coughing, sneezing, and whatnot, just waiting on my arrival. I hesitated to go but then remembered that Cuddy would be on my ass for all eternity if I don't. I walk into the exam room and start calling names.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = == =

Well, that took a while. Walking out of that room feels like an award. I put the files in the cabinet next to the exam room and hear footsteps towards me. I look down and my eyes meet Cuddy's. She is smirking which is odd considering she has a natural resting bitch face. Maybe Lucas finally gave her an orgasm.

-Did you voluntarily do all the work I assigned for you?- she asks me while crossing her hands over her chest, making her breasts pop up a little. I took a quick peek at them then meet her eyes. She didn't have a disapproving look which meant she allowed me to look. Maybe this is my reward?

-oh well you know me, always doing my work like a good doctor should- I told her through a sarcastic smile and walked past her. She scoffed knowing that I was joking and hurried up to walk past me. – is there a reason why you did that? – she asked as I pressed the elevator button with my cane and her standing beside me. I didn't answer her but just waited for the elevator. She couldn't handle the silence so she proceeded to talk about she is worried about me and my drug addiction to which I responded by taking a Vicodin in front of her. I exited the elevator and she was still following me and I had enough.

-Cuddy I am fine. If you want to have sex with me all you have to do is ask. If not let me go do my damn job- I said leaning into her face, she didn't reply just took a deep breath. My eyes fell onto her neck down to her chest. I looked back up at her and saw that she was looking at my lips.

What is happening right now? She is with Lucas and she made it perfectly clear that they were happy. Why is she leaning in?

Having her so close to my face i-I I can't stand it. I pressed my lips against hers and we immediately start making out. She didn't hesitate to involve her tongue with mine and neither did I. I pushed her against the wall beside the elevator, my hand suck underneath her skirt alongside her hands unbuckling my belt. Everything was happening so fast, she took off my coat and ripped my shirt open then I took of hers. I kissed her neck finding her weak spot almost the second I touched her. After all these years it's still the same spot.

-HOUSE- someone yelled making me flinch. I was back at the elevator with her beside me.. none of that was real, just in my head.

-see I knew there was something wrong with you- she said. I exited the elevator and told her I was fine without the sarcasm then turned around and left. I saw people in my office and I was glad my team was there hopefully ready with a new case. I walk in and that's then I see her.