Part 22

House POV

My deep aroused breaths were the only sound in the car that I have been patiently sitting in for the past 30-40 minutes, I had my phone in my hand looking at a picture of her. I closed my eyes feeling myself relax, the pain in my leg started to go away finally however nausea in my stomach became painful due to the number of pills I consume. I didn't care about that pain, or any negative thing in my life, not when I had her. At the corner of my eye, I saw a light and my head turned to see Allison in her bedroom, her sweet self started taking off her make-up I always thought she didn't need. She then proceeded to put her hair out of a low ponytail before she grabbed her wooden oak brush and started brushing those dark burgundy locks of hers.

My bottom lip tucks behind my teeth as I watch her. Her beauty has always enthralled me, when I look at her I forget my surroundings, the time that flies by, my manners and my plans, my thoughts, my life, basically everything. She captivates me in the most beautiful way and I always feel free with her. The pure aura that surrounds her makes demons like me love her, want her, and need her until her light shuts down as well. I don't want her light to disappear, I want her to shine like the star she is. I want her to be happy and to be free, to be loved and appreciated in ways she deserves, in ways I could never provide her with. I know I will break her, I will break her heart, her soul, her mind, and all she believes in but I can't shake off my feelings. As if she is my first breath after I've been drowning for so long in my sorrow and painful misery.

She managed to accomplish what no other woman did, she made me happy. Her delicate touch, her soft skin, her plump lips, her perfect locks of hair, her pureness and her ambition to be better, her kind heart and her angelic soul bewitch me whole and I realize I love her more than I loved anyone.

" If the Heavens ever did speak she's the last true mouthpiece"

Allison started getting undressed starting with her top then bottoms. I sat in my car in complete darkness as my eyes scanned and admired every inch of her body. It's 1:03 am right now and I couldn't sleep. All that was on my mind was her, so I grabbed my car keys and I drove, I drove not even thinking of any particular place to go until I found myself in front of her house. I couldn't bring myself to leave until I saw her go to bed. She changed clothes and turned off the light in her room. I waited a couple of more minutes before I forced myself to drive away. All I wanted to do is go in there and make love to that beautiful body of hers until the morning sun rose but I couldn't. She doesn't what to speak to me after our date, I know that because I tried talking to her but she either remained silent or gave me short direct answers. It hurt knowing she wants to be away from me when my body is aching to be touched by hers, to have her under me as she moans her pleasure in my ear. I missed that sound. I missed it so much I started replaying it in my head to stop myself from driving back to her house and doing what I have been craving to do for so long... too long.

I was horny, aroused, and not in the right state of mind, I knew just what I needed. After some lefts and rights, I parked in a half-empty parking lot in front of a strip club. I got out, locked my car, and made my way inside.

<<<fast forward a bit >>>>

I walk out of the patients' room and close the door silently. I had been sitting there, watching him sleep whilst I was trying to figure out what could be the diagnose. Then it clicked to me, but I had to ask for Cuddy's approval. Normally I wouldn't because I genuinely don't care about her opinion or approvals, I know I am an asset to this hospital and her kindness is preventing her from firing me. Sometimes her caring can be overwhelming and annoying which is why I try to ignore her and her stupid rules. However what I had in mind is risky and I don't want trouble, not when I have already enough on my plate. So I decide it's best to ask, just in case. As I'm walking towards her office I find her in a hallway, she is on a call with someone, her glossy eyes filled with tears ready to slip out, her lips curled between her lips as she was trying to hold back her emotions. She was distraught, sad, and angry. I stopped my tracks debating whether or not I should talk to her.