#2. Resist

The scene starts with Takemichi looking around on Naoto's apartment and a whiteboard with some images and writings on it can be seen.

"Time Travel. I've observed something about your power. You jumped from the present, July 4th, 2017, to July 4th, 2005. Which means you can go back to the same date twelve years ago. I believe that is your power." Naoto said on Takemichi who was shocked at his power and the opening starts to play.

"Erwin was right after all! But, if he returns to the future or shall we say, the present, what will happen to his body in the past?" Hange asked.

"Yeah. If the days from the past and future still goes on, what will happen to his body left out there?" Irina asked.

"You two just repeated the same question." Issei said with a sweatdrop.

"Unless that little Naoto from the past will keep Takemichi's body in his room and wait for him to return." Jean said.

"But that Naoto doesn't know anything about Takemichi's power. He's not the same Naoto we are watching just now." Connie said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Naoto was only saved from those bullies in the past and didn't work as a police officer yet." Jean said.

"At a young age? Are you a moron?" Koneko asked.

"Hey! I'm not a moron, kid!" Jean said.

The title "#2. Resist" appeared on the screen, the same goes for Takemichi typing something in the laptop with a tired look and Naoto pointing his finger on the screen.

'I'm so tired.' Takemichi thought.

"There, that's important." Naoto said.

"Huh? Uh, right." Takemichi replied with a tired tone.

"Also, there. Did you actually read that part?" Naoto asked.

"R-Right..." Takemichi uttered.

"And then the next part... You've gone too far. Yes, there. Please remember that part, too." Naoto said on Takemichi who's about to fall asleep but Naoto grabbed his head and focuses it on the screen.

'For two days since then, I've been locked in Naoto's apartment and haven't slept a wink.' Takemichi thought. He yawns loudly and Naoto scoffs to make him awake.

"Two days with no sleep?! Jeez..." Issei said.

"But for what reason though? Won't that make him feel tired or make him sick?" Asia asked.

"Those energy drinks aren't enough to make him awake? Haha, poor Takemichi." Azazel said.

"Energy drinks? What are those?" Levi asked.

"Drinks that would make you awake for the whole night and will make you feel hyper and full of energy. A drink that won't make you sleep early." Vali said.

"Wow! Those drinks exist?! How do they taste though?!" Sasha asked.

'Ah, yeah. These people never had these kinds of drinks before in their world. Unlike wine, I guess.' Vali thought.

"You need to pack as much information as possible about the Tokyo Manji Gang into your head." Naoto said while sipping a cup of coffee.

'Naoto's insane. He's trying to kill me. Five days ago on July 1st, Tachibana Hinata was involved in a dispute among members of the Tokyo Manji Gang and died. During a festival, a truck drove in, aiming for some stalls, and she was one of the victims. She was 26.' Takemichi thought.