#3. Resolve.

'I have to find the two leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki.' Takemichi thought while facing Kiyomasa who puffs on his cigarette.

"Even if you have to keep doing the same thing again and again, by facing that guy like Kiyomasa, who might kill you and forces you to go back to the future. That's insane..." Jean said.

"I might hate to say this but, how about he call the police about that gang? So that he can gather information about them easily." Asia said.

"Then what do you think will happen to him? The Gang might come after him if he does that. It's better to do it in a hard way." Rias said.

"President's right. He needs to do this roughly." Kiba said.

Cheering from the delinquents

"He's finished."

'As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them.' Takemichi thought. He widened his eyes when Kiyomasa starts to make his move.

"You better not regret this." Kiyomasa warned and he punches Takemichi on the gut.

'There's no way I can win. I can tell how much stronger he is just with one hit.' He thought with an imagination of a smaller car facing a bulldozer.

"Ow!" Connie said.

"Takemichi..." Asia cried while covering her eyes.

"Learn how to dodge!" Eren yelled.

"Hey! Shut it!" Levi said.

"This is not good. He'll die if he doesn't fight back or run!" Rossweise said.

"Then what do you think he can do to find Sano or Kisaki? That's the best option he can. To get himself beaten up by delinquents and get recognized by them in the way they want." Azazel said.

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Red yelled.

"What? You all talk?!"

"One punch better not be enough to take you out!" Kiyomasa's friends mock Takemichi who continuously gets punched repeatedly by Kiyomasa. Takemichi's friends are worried about his situation and Akkun tries to pull something from his pocket. Kiyomasa continues to beat the frail Takemichi and blood spits out from Takemichi's nose.

"Takemichi!" Takuya cried.

"Someone save him!" Irina yelled.

"These delinquents better pay for this..." Xenovia said.

"Save your friend, you pieces of shit! Why you can't even help your friend?!" Zeke yelled.

"They can't do that. Or else they'll end up getting beaten up by everyone around them." Pieck said.

Takemichi starts to fall unconscious after receiving heavy blows from Kiyomasa. The attacker smiled at his victim's condition, leaving himself to standby for a while.

"That's enough, Takemichi!" Yamagishi yelled.

"Just tap out! You're gonna die!" Makoto yelled. Akkun slowly barges through the crowd to help Takemichi who bleeds more.

"I'm not done yet..." Takemichi said. Kiyomasa spits his cigarette and smirked at what he just said, making the crowd roar in cheer after the victim claims to be not done yet.

"Kill him, Kiyomasa-kun!"

"Give him death! Give him death! Give him death! Give him death! Give him death!"

"Don't they feel sorry for Takemichi?! He's also a human too!" Issei yelled.

"In the delinquent world, they don't care about such things like you being a human. That doesn't matter to their tradition of being a delinquent. They're punks, to look cool, they won't show mercy at you. But now that they want Takemichi to die, it is because they want to show how cool to be a strong delinquent." Kiba said.