The begginning of the end

Bank of Spain. 9.40 a.m. 141 hours of robbery. Lisbon comes inside and takes off his helmet.

Everyone is paralyzed, not yet realizing what is going on. Smiles begin to appear on their faces. All of them start to cry out for victory at the same time.

Denver: "YESSSSSSS"

Lisbon throws herself into Denver's arms and hugs him, while Helsinki throws herself into those of Palermo and Tokyo into those of Bogota. Stockholm hugs Lisbon, happy to see her among them.

Tokyo: "Professor !! Lisbon is here with us! Guys! Lisbon is with us! "

At the same time, in the Professor's hangar, the latter can't help but shed a tear and silently scream with joy, making gestures of pride and betraying his immense joy at seeing Raquel freed.

In the bank, all throw themselves into each other's arms. Tokyo takes Lisbon in its arms and hugs it tightly.

They do not let go and close their eyes.

Professor, in the radio: Listen to me. This war, we are going to win it.

Lisbon: "For Nairobi."

Tokyo: "For Nairobi ..."

Rio: "For Nairobi"

Stockholm: "For Nairobi"

Helsinki: "For Nairobi"

Palermo: "For Nairobi"

Bogota: "For Nairobi ..."

Denver: "FOR NAIROBI"

All: "FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI! FOR NAIROBI "

POV Professor

Sierra: "Chess and math son of a bitch"

POV Bank.

The communication has been cut. After their war cries, they seem to understand that their hell is far from over. They had lost Nairobi .... Who were they going to lose again ....? Tokyo takes a look at Lisbon. It was she who had started this scream. Her eyes were in the water. Just like Helsinki. Just like Bogota. Much like Denver. Just like Stockholm. And as she watched this silent scene, her own eyes blurred. They all came closer and hugged each other. A few silent sobs could be heard.

Tokyo, voiceover: "As we hugged each other, trying to forget the horrors that surrounded us, even though we were even more aware of it at that precise moment, we realized that anything could happen. No one was immortal. No one was untouchable. And what happened was the greatest proof of that. "

???: "I think it would be time to make the introductions ...."

They all turn around, pointing their guns at their voices.

Tokyo, voiceover: "The voice was heavily armed. It was the beginning of the end. "

Opening credits.