My unfinished words

Lisbon picked up, relieved to finally have news from the one she loves. Finally, she was going to hear his voice, so soft to her ears.

Lisbon: "Professor ??"

But the voice she heard was far from what she hoped for.

Sierra: "Well, so we'll always end up meeting you and me!"

Lisbon froze. No. It was not possible.

Tokyo: "Lisbon?"

Palermo: "Lisbon what's going on ?! "

Rio rushed to put the call on the speaker.

Sierra: "Hello my darlings. Did you really think this son of a bitch was going to get away from me? "

Rio bleached and clung to the coffee table not far from him.

Stockholm: "Rio? Are you ok..?"

Rio: "It's Inspector Sierra ..."

Tokyo rushed on the radio.

Tokyo: "Professor !? You are there?! "

Sierra: "Biiiip! The number you are trying to reach is out of service! "

Palermo: "FUCK"

Sierra: "Tut tut tut, we remain polite! "

Lisbon still didn't move, staring blankly, clinging to the radio.

Lisbon: "Sergio ...."

Sierra: "Oh, it's okay, your Professor is alive!" "

At the hearing of the word "Professor," Lisbon's gaze lit up again, shining with hatred. Alicia was holding the one she loved in hostage, it wasn't going to be like that. Lisbon spotted a pencil next to the radio. She grabbed it and rolled up her hair while asking for a chair. She sat down in the chair Stockholm had just given her and began to speak under the bewildered gaze of the gang.

Lisbon: "Very good Alicia. You won, you found the Professor. What do you want. "

Sierra: "Raquel, don't play this game with me. "

Lisbon: "You know very well that it's your favorite game. We played there for a long time, you and me. "

Sierra: "And what tells you that I want something? "

Lisbon: "Your life is over Alicia. You know that your only way out is us. "

Sierra: "Raquel, you're going to lose and you know it. Do you know where my exit door is? "