Gandia

Flashback: 2 months earlier, Monastery of Italy

Nairobi was hurrying to her room to pick up a jacket. The Professor's class started in 5 minutes and took place at the other end of the Monastery. The Professor hate when they are late, Nairobi knew that, but she also knew that she would be unable to concentrate while being frozen. She stormed into her room, took her pink jacket and left as she had come. Suddenly, a flash of genius crossed the mind of the gypsy. "But yes!" She says to herself. "As I did not to think about it earlier!" Nairobi had just remembered a short cut to go to class that would save her 3 precious minutes and a frantic race. So it was calmly that Nairobi took the way to the classroom. She turned the corner of the first hallway when a barely audible female voice was heard.

-Plan Paris ... Plan Alcatraz ....

Nairobi froze. Plan Paris . Plan Alcatraz. Clearly the Professor's plans. She did not recognize the voice, but managed to define its origin. She approached the heavy wooden door from which the voice seemed to emanate and threw it open. What was her surprise when she discovered a young girl of about fifteen sitting on a cot, a notebook containing all of the Professor's plans in her hand. The girl jumped when the door opened.
She didn't move. The girl looked rather tall and slender and had piercing blue-green eyes.

Nairobi: "Who are you ?! "

Seoul: "My name is Seoul ...."

Nairobi: Seoul ?! The Professor never told us about a Seoul. "

Seoul: "I know that's part of the plan ..."

Nairobi: "Yes, that's it and I am John Travolta. Come on, let's get the Professor. "

Nairobi was about to take Seoul's arm, but the latter backed off.

Seoul: "No !! "

Nairobi: "No? "

Seoul: "If the gang sees me, the plan is ruined. Do whatever you want, lock me up and come back with the Professor later, I don't know, but don't ruin it. "

Nairobi looked at her.

Nairobi: "Very good. But don't even try to escape. Oh, yes" She snatched the notebook from Seoul's hands "I'll take this from you"

Nairobi left the room, closed the door and pushed the heavy sideboard located not far from the door just in front, blocking all access.

Nairobi then leaves for class.

End Flashback

"Where's Gandìa?"

Seoul's words echoed in the Governor's office.

Everyone froze, gradually understanding the gravity of the situation.

They had forgotten Gandìa.
They had forgotten Gandìa, the man who had cowardly executed Nairobi.
They had forgotten Gandìa, the man who had cowardly executed Nairobi, knocked out at the gates of the roof of the bank.
They had forgotten Gandìa, the man who had cowardly executed Nairobi, knocked out at the roof gates of the bank, because they got distracted by everything else.
They had forgotten Gandìa, the man who had cowardly executed Nairobi, knocked out at the roof gates of the bank, because they got distracted by everything else and they had no idea where he could be.
They had forgotten Gandìa, the man who had cowardly executed Nairobi, knocked unconscious at the roof gates of the bank, because they got distracted by everything else and had no idea where he could be.