Chapter 7

~Cal's POV~
"How did you know his name?" My dad asked. "I-I didn't, it just came to me," I said truthfully. "Cal, you led us here. How did you find out about this place?"   "I don't even know what this place is, I was just following the voice." "Voice? What voice?". I start to get nervous and scared. I don't know how to answer. "Cal you must have known this place was down here" my dad snaps.

"Hey, easy on the boy now," Thomas says. My dad steps away as I turn to Thomas. "You play chess?" Thomas asked. "A little but not too good" I reply. "Well, practice makes perfect. Set it up and we can play." He said while I nodded.

~Violet's POV~
It's been a couple of hours since Klaus's accident. I don't know what happened to him. I don't know if he's alive and well or dead. That's the worst feeling. Not knowing if someone you love is okay. What's even worse is not knowing if they're alive.

As if it was on cue, I see a bed get wheeled in from the distance. It was Klaus! The nurses moved his bed next to mine. I look over at Klaus and he seems to be asleep.

"Is he okay?" I ask one of the nurses. "He's okay. We had to give him propofol to make him fall asleep so we can figure out what happened." "Well, what happened to my brother." "We're still figuring that out but he should be awake in a few". "Okay," I said to the nurse as she walked away.

~Cal's POV~
I soon learned that Thomas was smuggled on the flight by Bethany, the flight attendant. My dad told me that the NSA found this out and now they have to hide Thomas. Bethany was supposed to come and drive Thomas to a cabin but she never showed up.

"I don't know how far it will take you but it's all I got". My dad says as he gives Thomas some money.

All of a sudden, I have this feeling that someone is coming towards our location. I decided to tell my dad.

" Thanks, if you hadn't come back-" "Dad!" I say interrupting Thomas. "Yeah." "We need to go." "In a minute.". "I better get him home." My dad tells Thomas.

I look towards the door. It's like I can feel the person walking to the bunker.

"We need to go now, dad!" I say urgently while pulling his hand.

"Why do we have to go? What is it?" He asks.

I look towards the door again and I can feel the person here.

"Someone's coming," I tell my dad.

The door handle starts to turn. Then we hear pounding on the door.

"Go it's me they want! Get your son to safety." Thomas says.

"Good luck." My dad tells Thomas "Alright buddy, time to go." My dad says.

I have a feeling that this person is trying to help us.

"Wait, dad! I think she's a friend!" I say as I run to open the door.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?" We hear a woman speak.

"Who is it?" My dad asks.

"Georgina, Bethany's wife," Georgina says.

My dad opens the door to reveal Georgina. "Thank god I found you! Bethany was arrested on the way back here." She says.

"Arrested? By whom?" Thomas asked.

"Some guy Vance from the NSA." Georgina answers.

"Are you positive you weren't followed?" My dad says.

"Yes," Georgina replies.

"Ok let's go," Georgina says.

"I don't want to cause any trouble," Thomas says.

"You're not causing trouble. I know the plan and I know that Beth would have wanted you safe." Georgina says while looking at him with reassurance.

Thomas nods then he turns to me. "Keep practicing your end game little man." He says. "Bye, Thomas!"

We watch Thomas leave with Georgina.

"How did you know she was a friend?" My dad asked. "I don't know, just a feeling" I responded truthfully. "I'm really tired can we go home?" I ask. "Yeah, buddy. Let's go home,
Your mom's probably wondering where we are."

~Violet's POV~
It's been a while since the nurses brought back Klaus. Thankfully, he's awake now.

"How do you feel?" I ask him softly.

"Not so good. I feel like all the energy in the body just packed up and left." Klaus says in a groggy voice.

"Well, I'm just glad you're alive," I say gratefully.

"Me too, I'm also glad you're okay," Klaus responds.

"Alright, since we had to postpone our trial testing for today. We will be doing a triple trial tomorrow." Brenner announces.

"Great" Klaus says sarcastically.

I'm just worried for Klaus. How will this affect him? I'm mean he already had a bad reaction to this testing. What if he dies?

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

Hey guys! So sorry for the late update!

I just wanna say thank you for supporting my book! Also thank you for making my book #1 in Manifest!

I love you all so much and I hope you have a lovely day!

-Shanya <3