Christmas

Hej, here is the new chapter entitled Christmas, I am moderately satisfied with it but I share it with you anyway. Thank you to everyone who voted, it means a lot to me. I love you all.

week later at Wilhelm's

It's Christmas, and it's not going the way Wilhelm or Simon would have liked. A week ago, the queen went into Wille's room to throw Simme out, and they haven't spoken since. Wilhelm's mother didn't let him. So today, December 24th, is one of the worst Christmases since he was born, the first without Erik, and the first with a broken heart. He's sitting at the table, the whole family around him, including August, of course the bastard had to be part of the family and invited to Christmas Eve. The prince hadn't looked up since the latter had arrived. He thought about what he'd said when he'd shouted at August that he was no longer part of his family, but that wasn't how it happened. When his cousin's laughter rang through the room he couldn't help but stand up.
"What are you doing Wilhelm, you can't leave the table until-
- Before what? Why is he here? He ruined my life and you can't think of anything better to do than invite him to Christmas Eve?
- He's your cousin, Wille, you don't have the-
- No he's not my cousin, he's nothing to me, he's nothing! I don't want him, I don't want to see him, I don't want to hear his voice. He ruined my life and Simon's!
- Don't talk to him, he has no place in our discussion and you know it.
- Of course he has a place, because I'm in love with him! Yeah, I'll say it loud and clear, so all of Sweden will know, oh yeah, I forgot, August shared a video. Wilhelm turned to August, "How did you like that video? What were you doing at my window? I don't want to know, you disgust me. Have a nice evening! He was about to leave, but then he looked back one last time, "Oh, and I forgot, Merry Christmas!
Wilhelm headed for his room, but August followed him. And Wille realised this, and turned around abruptly,
"What do you want? Another video? I don't have any!
- I want to apologize, you shared my money problems, so you deserved revenge, and- Wilhelm cut him off
- Of course, sharing a sex tape is a proper revenge, you shared a fucking video of me and Simon!
- I know and I apologise,
- Shut up, get the fuck out of my house and go back to your shitty house! I don't want to see you again until we get back to Hillerska, and you're never going to get near Simon, ever again!"
Wilhelm ran to his room and slammed the door to throw himself into bed, he hit himself again and again, his head hurt but he didn't care, he was horribly angry at August for ruining his life, and he was angry at Erik for abandoning him.
He picked up his phone to send a message to Simon.
"Wilhelm to Simon: Simon....
Simon to Wilhelm: Wille?
Wilhelm to Simon: I miss you...
Simon to Wilhelm: I miss you too <3
From Wilhelm to Simon: I'm coming.
Simon to Wilhelm: What? What do you mean you're coming?
Wille?
Answer!"
But Wilhelm was decided, he was going to join Simon.

At the same time on Simon's side.

Linda was happy to see her children reunited as well as Rosh and Ayub, Simon ended up telling his mother everything, about the alcohol, the drugs and his fight with his two best friends. His mother had lectured him and then told him that it was Christmas and that he shouldn't spoil this wonderful celebration. At his house, Christmas is all about food and games, and then of course talking, until early in the morning. The presents were opened at midnight but of course this year the topic of discussion was Wilhelm, which Simon didn't mind but he missed Wille and his mother realised this, but that didn't stop him from talking about it.
It was at this point that his phone rang and Wilhelm's name appeared, which made Simon smile. 
"Wilhelm to Simon: Simon....
Simon to Wilhelm: Wille?
Wilhelm to Simon: I miss you...
Simon to Wilhelm: I miss you too <3
From Wilhelm to Simon: I'm coming.
Simon to Wilhelm: What? What do you mean you're coming?
Wille?
Answer!"
- Wilhelm arrives...I don't know how it happens but he just sent me a message saying, I'm coming...
- But he's welcome
- Mum... He is not from Bjärstad, he is from far away...
- He must have found someone.
- But yes, of course the Queen will bring him here and tell him to have a nice evening.
- Look, I know you love him and you're worried about him, but if he told you he's coming, then he knows what he's doing.
- I'm not so sure about that... How do I look? Should I change?
- You're fine like that, and I'm sure that even if you were in pyjamas he'd like you, he likes you a lot you know.
- How do you know that when you've seen him twice...
- He wouldn't have broken his mother's rule, the one that said he couldn't be seen with you anymore!"
Simon had lowered his head he knew his mother was right, but he was afraid that Wilhelm would leave again. An hour later Wilhelm showed up.