TELEPATÍA (Andrew Koji and I)

Friday is always a good day, right?

Except for me. It's the worst day of my week because my job offers me a lot of stuff to do and mostly the briefing for the next week.

I really wanted to ask to quit. But someone always held me there. His name is Andrew, he sits next to me and always lend me a hand when I need help.
He is such a nice guy... He is always looking at people in a seductive way (including me...), has this pretty smile, brown eyes and a deep voice that makes me melt sometimes.

It was winter, we were near the end of the year, and I was super stressed out... Andrew saw my face, and he did *that* mean look he does to some girls he helps at the office.
He went next to my desk and asked me if I had a plan for this night.
- Hi Fernanda... Are you free tonight?
- Oh, Andrew... - I had some chills hearing me saying my name, but I recovered quickly - I always get tired from the week. But I don't have nothing to do...
- Look, Fer, I have an idea. Do you want to join me?
- What do you want? If it's something that makes you dance or be uncomfortable, forget it! Sorry, I sounded agressive.
- You are very tired, I get it, but it's nothing like that. You are apologized.
- Thank you. - I looked at him and he smiled. God damn it...
- Do you like CDs and Vinyls, right?
- Hmmm... Yes, I do. How do you know?
- I am a telepath... Hah, just kidding! You are very into music, so I thought about a date inside that Amoeba store. The SanFran one is huge!
- A date? I like the idea, Andrew. Well, we'll go after job?
- Sure! I give you a ride home after that. I hope you have something inside your bank account!
- I do have some. Boss is coming, go back to work...! - I asked him and he got back to his desk.

Andrew and I have a sexual tension. I can't explain why, since he has been dating lots of girls and I always heard about them. I am always ears to him, sometimes he complains about how our boss is toxic and all. But I don't know if I am in need of love... I broke up with my ex like, almost a year ago. And I've been lonely ever since.

The final hour from work finally arrived. I turned the computer off, went to the finger print place where you mark when you are going out of your job, and marked it.
- Andrew?
- Yeah?
- Thank you for calling me for a date. If it's actually one.
- Two friends from work going to a CD store. I can buy you a drink, it will be fun, I promise. Let's go? - Andrew asked.
- Fine... Let's go! I am eager to see what's in there.

I entered into his car and I felt a very wooded smell. I think it's his parfum...
- Hey, your car smells like a forest...
- It's probably my parfum! I use it inside... I always leave my house late for work!
- Is something happening between you and Terry? He's our terrible boss... And I don't like him too.
- Terry just wants his things done, you know. But it's Friday... It's not that cold for a november night. Try to chill.
- Yeah...

We went to Amoeba, a famous californian CD store where you can find vinyls and CDs, even CD players, gramophones... And walkmans. Wow!
I went to pop section and started to grab some rare CDs like Tidal from Fiona Apple and Blue Lips from Tove Lo. I even found stuff that my mom used to listen! Like the soundtrack of Flashdance. And the vinyls from Muse. My eyes were shining.
- Oh, you like Muse? - Andrew asked.
- It's just my favorite band of all! - I said.
- Oh, I think it's something in common that we have then. I feel we are doing some telepathy! It's my favorite band as well.
- You are very into british rock...
- Maybe... I was born there!
- I didn't know that!

I got near him and he held my hand for some reason. I could feel his hand sweating. What was happening?
- Huh... Are you okay?
- Yes I am ok, Fer. Let's see the tape section!
- Tapes? Like the ones we used to have into our walkmans?
- Yes! Exactly! I am trying to find a rare one from a band that my father likes.
- Which is...
- The Monkees. They were Beatles before Beatles arrived and kicked out the british music.
- I never heard of them... But I will try to find them.
I searched for this band that Andrew mentioned... I could not find anything, but for his luck, Andrew found the tape.
- It must be fucking expensive because it is so rare! Yeah, it says 60 bucks... For an old tape? Gosh... Dad will have to refund me!
- Oh, that's what I'm talking about! You did great! I was completely lost, honestly.
- Haha - he smiled with his tape on hands - that's the trick. I'm very focused.
- Oh, you are being very cocky.