DAMN, RIGHT? (Andrew Koji and I)

Yeah, one-two fleeka, you wanna pop my speakers 🎤

This song doesn't get off my head. Jeez...

There will be this rap joint that I really want to go, and I am convincing my friends, Joe and Andrew, to come with me.

The point is that both of them want to have a date, and I just can't pick one... Damn, right?

Andrew is super sweet - the simple japanese boy who likes to listen to rap music on his headphones while he meditates. He loves kung fu, Bruce Lee films and his brother Jason. And of course his dogs... We had a thing in the past and it seems that he didn't get over it. But being honest, I didn't either...

Joe, on the other hand, is the bad boy from Jakarta - but he talks Chinese like I talk English. He likes to dance, cook and also does martial arts - Judo is his strongest. He also got some medals competing for his country at the University. I'm seeing him now... I gave him some kisses on our last meeting and I guess he liked it. But he is super bothered by the fact that I had a thing with Andrew.

I'm just a girl who likes to dance, sing like a drunk lady and listen to rap from all over the world. These days I caught myself listening to Fantastista, a rap song from Finland... I can listen and sing songs in languages I don't understand, but I can't pick one guy to go on a date!

- Hey, Fer! - Joe called me while I was finishing my job.
- What's up, JoTa?
- Is everything ready for tomorrow? I don't wanna hear you saying no. - He looked at me with his eyebrows lifting up.
- Hey, I'm going! I called Andrew to come too, is it okay?
- You mean Koji? Oh... He still likes you right?
- I don't know, I thought it's in the past...
- He always look at you like a puppy. I know he loves you!
- We are not a couple, Joe. Let's just have fun... There will be rap battles and I can't wait to see if someone will try to emulate Eminem there! - I said.
- Yeah. I'm sure it will be awesome. Brought some chinese tunes. Which country you picked today?
- Finland.
- Oh, that's new - I saw Andrew coming with his phones down - what curious words you have learned?
- Fantastista. The title of the song I was listening!
- So, about the rap joint... I'll see you tomorrow there, okay? - Andrew winked at me and Joe, and I was really surprised by how confident he gets when he talk to me.

Joe was looking at me kinda nervous.
- Alright, Fer. You like him too.
- I don't know! I really want to be with ya, but I am confused as fuck... It's not like we didn't have history!
- I wanna hang out with you, but this thing you two have makes my willingness fade little by little.
- Joe... I will make my choice. Don't worry, it won't get past this weekend. Let's enjoy!
He nodded and gave me a hug. I know he is not so happy...

I just know that I like this mess somehow... To have them both fighting for me. I wish I could get the best of both... At the same time I knew that I was being selfish.

The weekend just started and I received my bestie Dianne at home, so we can get dressed to the party.
- I liked this black pants on you, Fernanda! They are stylish and make you look a little thinner.
- Thanks! I bought it a long time ago. But I didn't know where to use it! I like how my butt looks big in it.
- Huh, you wanna get attention, don't you?
- I do... But I haven't made my decision.
- About Andrew or Joe?
- Exactly. - I spoke while I was trying a neon green cropped corset and putting my high heel boots on - do you like this outfit combo?
- It's daring. I like it! - Dianne said while she was doing a braid on her beautiful long hair. She was using a classic make up that makes her Asian face even prettier than it is.
- I'm good to go. Let's call an Uber? - I asked. Dianne just nodded, and off we go.

We have arrived at the rap joint and there were some rap battles going on. Two guys from Kingston, Jamaica were battling with their crazy accent and I was impressed!
- Oh wow... That's super sick! I loved it! - Dianne is not a big fan of rap, but she was with me for a reason... She would catch up with her boyfriend Manny on the party. He is one of the DJs there.
- Yeah, and you are getting the way! I'm surprised with it, girl!
- Hey, isn't it... Andrew?
- Yes. Let me say hi...