3|...

Word amount: 1.1k

Warnings: Minor swearing

____________________________________________________

§-(Y/N)'s POV-§

It's been over 2 months since I've last interacted with the Days Union. That is, until they asked me a week ago if I wanted a tour around their city. I replied in the same day, saying yes and asking when to join their game, The Final City.

Coincidentally, Albert and Adam were going as well, so we could all get scared together.

The 3 of us then got into a voice chat in Discord.

"Albert, you better not embarass us."

"Awww, c'mon (Y/N). You gotta get loose every now and then."

"I will politley decline your offer."

*Sigh* "Fine, be that way. But me and Adam are going to actually have fun."

Although I couldn't see him, I could tell he had a pouty face on.

"Anyway, me and Adam are going to make you laugh, right Adam?"

"Uhhhh, sure. I can't say no anyways, can I?

"Nope!"

"Okay, can we actually focus on what we're supposed to do now?"

"Of course!"

We then entered the game invite each one of us had received and waited while they each gave us a monotone greetings.

"It so creepy, especially when they're masked." It was chilling, Looking at those incredibly frightening gas masks placed where their face is supposed to be. This wasn't pleasant in the slightest.

"I will be honest, they look like they're gonna shoot us."

None of us talked as we said our greetings toward them. All we heard from each other was keyboard clicking.

That all shattered when they started to interview me.

"Umm, guys? Can you help me?? They're asking about my whole life story-"

"No can do buster."

"Rude but yes."

"You all suck."

"What's your favorite snack?" "What's your thoughts on hamsters?" "Huh?" Question after question, they kept on going. It almost felt like I was getting interrogated after I had just committed a murder... that was ominous.

Well this was certainly concerning. Why did they need to know so much? What was so important that they had it know?

"Umm, why is knowing all of this so important to you all?" I told them, obviously feeling unsettled.

"[WE'RE] just wanting to [KNOW] more about [YOU]."

"Why don't you ask Albert or Speedy then? Why me specifically?" I knew they were plotting something, I just didn't know what it was.

Ì̷̢̗̲̙̼̣̞͓̞̺̻̥̰͈͉͈̗̰̰͍̩̮̫͚̹͓̥̙͌́̂̒͑ͅt̸̨̝̜̟̰̺̳̼̤͚̠̬͕̩͍͕̋͂̽͌̐̋̅̀̄͊͂̈́̓̉̅̓̃̈́̈́̋͑̅̓̿͂̈́͘̚͠ ̵̦̝̳̗̩̓̐̏͋͑̓́͌̀͠s̶͉̹̬̙̖͊̓̋̀̐̾͋́̓̇͛̈́́̌̈́̓̍̚͝͝͝͝h̸̡̡̧̨̢̜̭̭͕̲̯͓͍̝̫̺̦̟͖͎̮́̀̌̇͐̂̀͗͛̚͜͜ȍ̵̢͚͎͍̖u̴̢̡̦̝͖͕͉͇̫̠̲͓̦͖͍̥͚̓̌̓̒͑̈́̈́l̶̡̗͕͍͈̯̥̳̤͙͙͖̣̲̯̽̓̓̾͌̄̂͑̎͋́̏͌̊̊͂͗̌̈̊͒̌̕̚͜͝d̸̛̬̥͙̯̓̍̔͆͂̋̓̏̂́̇̍̆̏͌̑̑̒͝'̷̡̼͚͔͉̭̘̼͉̪̻͉̪̜̰͈͎̭̯͎̳̲̦̙͒̉̓͂̈́͜͠v̵̡͎͕̳̪̫̪̖̳̝̲͙̫̘̲̯̮̹͍̬͚̻̰̣̿̇̌̈́̆̑͒̿̒͊̈́̿̾͑̓͆̒̌̚͜͜ę̷̢̨̛̠̟̼̜͕̯͓̺̖̼̹̗͖̻͚̣̤̦̙̠̘̋̈͂͒̔̋̀͌̀̒͗̈̌͐̉͛͋̑̾͆͂̎̔͗͘̚͜͜͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̳̇͂̀́̓̌̕͘ḃ̴̢̢̤͙̪̣̼͔̥̜̻̻͍̦̠͓̞ě̶̢̝̹̬̜̱͓̞̬̹̠̜̭̲̭̝͉̫͙̭̪͗̈́̐̅̍͂̄͘͜͠e̵̠̜̙̰͛̄̕̚n̷̍͗͗̑͐̃͘̕͝͠ͅ ̶͈̝̖̦̦̬̖̔͛̄̅̈͋̐̀̅̀͑̅͆͛͌̀̐͋̀̔̌̕̕͘̕o̸̢͂̆̿͌̈́̓͗̊̕̕b̴̡̩̱̯͇̺̘̺͚͆̒͑͐͌̓̋̒́̂̌͐́̄͂̐̕͝͝͠v̶̰̭̫̯͕̫̤̊̋̇̈́̄̐͒͂͌͋̈́͆̿̿͗̍́͗͘͘͝į̵̛͉̻̪͖̣̼͓̜̪̭̳̥̻̘̞̺̗̞̙͒̆̂͒̆̑̌̕ͅͅo̵̧̨͍̞̳͇̟̼̾́̏̃͝͝u̶̮͖̖̟̤͆̃́̇͆̔̏̋͛̈́́̂̒̊͗̏̋s̷̛̳̦̻̰̜̗͗̊̑͊͊͛͒̒̒͐͒́̾̂̂̒̄̌̾͂̂͝͝͠͠...