4|𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝???

Word count: 2.2k

Warnings: No brackets anymore!!|Might have spelling errors, didn't proof read... haha...

Also art by me, but from my dis @
____________________________________________________

I woke up in relief. That horrible headache had finally gone away and it just felt like heaven to not have it anymore. The cold reality then hit me, who or what had picked me up? I felt a little silly for not remembering that "little" incident.

I looked around my surroundings and spotted, nothing out of the ordinary? It looks like my room. I couldn't be sure though. I pinched my cheek to check if this was just all an odd dream and that this was all my imagination. It hurt a little... maybe my body was just numb. Well, it's best to observe around the room to look at the ins and outs.

Even though this was my room, I couldn't let my guard down. Not after yesterday. That thing could still be lurking around the crevices of my room. I don't know why I'm so on edge.

A note was left on the night stand.

I guess I awoken so suddenly that I didn't even recognize it's existence.

I looked over to where my PC was and ran to it in hope that it'd turn on. It didn't. Oh what a shocker.

Well, the only thing I have is that note, best to just up and read it. Although I dreaded it terribly.

It wasn't... bad. Gave a odd vibe to it though.

All it said was-

"𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣."

Haha... no.
Don't mind me! Just seeing if there's anyway to escape this weird place, that's an imposter of what my room was.
I looked around hurriedly, seeing at least one way to get out.

A vent, aha!

Although it was screwed shut... wait, let's check the everything before giving up.

First up is the closet. Hmmm, oh how lucky! A... fork. Why was that even there??? Gosh, it was honestly an exact replica of my room...

I stuck the fork in the screws, and it somehow worked. I didn't expect it, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I opened the vent a bit, looking at the little aperture, I was proud of myself. What an extravagant sight, lots and lots of metal.

I dug my hand into the vent, out of the stuffy, yet spacey room.

"It smells... artificial." The only comment that left my mouth.

Gosh the vents were so vacant, you could hear yourself crawling though them. I honestly wasn't even surprised,
I kept and kept crawling, and while doing so, I saw an ending. I picked up the pace, reaching for the ending.

Once I got there, people were standing right below me,

"UGH!" I say, in such an annoyed voice, my sleeves got stuck in a nail, or something! Oh well.

"Hey! Who's there?!?!"

Oh no... this is a problem.

I quickly crawled back from where I came from.

Footprints dashed up the stairs.

"Hey, you sure you heard someone?" A voice, a different voice asked.