𝟻|𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.5

Word Count:1.2k

Warning: half a chapter, explaining the .5, but besides that, nothing too bad
____________________________________________________
——

3rd POV

——

You woke up yet again with that wild burn in your head. It wasn't as strong, but still painful where you could cry.

And as for the setting? It was just your plain old room. The same as you left it. Finally you get up from the warmth of your bed, and step afoot off of it. Cool air hot you, and gosh you wish you hadn't had this dress on. You didn't dislike dresses, but they weren't for this cold climate.

You walked up and down, considering wether you should see if the door was open or not. 'It wouldn't hurt to try..' And with that in mind, you went to open the door.

You were surprised to see it unlocked and opened it very carefully as to not alert anyone nearby... 'Wait... Where even am I??" The sight wasn't as fancy, and had a hard wood floor instead. 'They must've moved me...'

——

1st POV

——

I stepped out of the room, and notice the subtly horrifying paintings this place had. Sent shivers down my spine, honestly. I then started moving down the hallway, seeing if there was some type of exit. There was a stair case, and I ended up walking down and such.

"Hey, you! Stop there!" A voice shouted towards me. I stood still, scared of who it could be. I finally decided it would be good to turn around, and observe who it was.

A man with a welding mask was staring at you.

"W-who are you?!?!" I suddenly broke the silence by speaking, not as quiet as I was beforehand. They only walked up to me, and grabbed my wrist with a tight grip. I might as well had my blood circulation cut off by the iron grip.

He only kept walking (dragging) me until we were what seemed to be a dining room. More men in masks were seated. All of them towered above me, being quite tall.

"Please take a seat, ma'am."
They took out a seat from the table for me to sit. It was placed next to a boy with a mime mask. Weird.

'Wow, how polite.' I didn't say anything, I only walked over, and sat down in the seat. I didn't bother to look up, out of fear they were all staring at me, which they were I think.

"Well now that everyone is seated, who'll say grace?" The man asked.

"I will."

And with that, the other masked man was basically thanking god for what he'd have given us. Ah. So they're Christian, I'd presume only. I looked up from my lap, and had taken a few breaths beforehand. They weren't paying attention to me besides one. The mine kid next to me.

"Jack, it's rude to stare at someone."

"Ah, of course. Apologies, (Y/N)."
"No no, its fine." Was all I could really say. A tinge of sympathy had hit me suddenly.

They all started munching on their food. I only look at it, as if it were going to poison me if I even took a whiff of it in. I stared and stared until finally, a guy asked if someone could pass the salt.