Rude

He saw her there, at the garden. He really didn't mean to follow her.

The flowers seemed to follow her every movement, like she was some sort of fairy. He hadn't even noticed that someone was behind him until they spoke up.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Her French accent was thick with a slight drawl, she'd had the same drawl when speaking French. Her eyes were cold as she checked her nails, waiting for Damian to answer. He gave her a formal smile, "Damian, Damian Wayne. And you are...?" 

Her eyebrows shot up, stifling a laugh she held out her hand. "Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the mayor of Paris." 

It was his turn turn to be surprised, albeit he hid it better than she had. Gripping her hands he shook them, letting go as soon as they were done. 

"Are you here for a commission?" She asked, causing Damian to raise a single eyebrow in question. "MDC. I heard she's making gala outfits for some of the Wayne's." 

"Ah." Damian nodded in understanding, remembering the conversation between Tim and Dick. Smirking at the thought of telling them he'd met their idol twice, shook his head. "That must've been someone else in my family." 

The mayors daughter nodded, eyes searching for the ravenette, "then may I ask why you'd been staring at her?" 

Staring. He was merely just looking at her and that was only because he was surprised at her for being there.

"I was just surprised at the fact that  the French class was in one of the spots which has no connection to Gotham's history." The lie had slipped out so smoothly he'd even convinced himself that that was the reason. 

The blonde just nodded. "If you'd excuse me I've got to go." She said, walking towards the ravenette before he could say a word. He let out a sigh of annoyance, didn't some private tutors teach her manners? 

He rolled his eyes as he walked away, he had other pressing matters to attend to which didn't involve defending himself for merely looking at the French girl.

Writing Damian is a lot harder than writing marinette, maybe it's because he barely lets anything about himself slip out. Also sorry for the short update I swear I'll try to do better next time but until then

BUG OUT

Also is Damian formal enough or like in character? Do I need him to be more rude? Please help 

AAAAAH 34.2K THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YALLLLLLL