fine by me

She was wrong. Her day did get worse, while she was sitting down with her friends, Lila had been walking towards her with a orange juice in one hand as she pretended to be engaged in her phone. Before they knew it Lila had 'accidentally' spilled the orange juice over Marinette's new blouse while also pouring it over her head as well.

Marinette gasped as the sticky liquid dripped down her chest, soaking wet she cursed her ladybug senses for not working. Chloe seeing her best friend soaking wet was quick to jump up and confront Lila about it. "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU!!!" 

Marinette was trying to take a different route of approach but now that Chloe went in head first she might as well back her up.

"LILA CAN'T CONTROL IT CHLOE SO BACK OFF, MARINETTE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!" Screamed Alya while wrapping Lila in a hug. "OF COURSE  LIE-LA CAN SHE JUST CHOSE NOT TO!" Spat back Chloe with Marinette holding her back since it looked like Chloe was going to kill them if she didn't.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, Lila has arthritis you can't blame her for her hands being unsteady!" she added quietly. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PROOF THAT SHE DOES!" scoffed Chloe rolling her eyes as she examined her nails already knowing what Alya was going to say.

"You don't have proof either!" She huffed as Chloe gave her an undeterred look, "you asked Marinette for proof before so what's your excuse? Oh yeah, you don't have one." She laughed before adding the final jab, " and you still call yourself an reporter, pathetic." She then steered Marinette over to the restrooms leaving an sputtering, angry Alya behind them.

When they came back with Marinette clean and in new clothes (thank god for Chloe carrying extra) they were met with a laughing Nino clutching his stomach. "I know that I was in love Alya and all  but dudette you killed it." He said while letting out another laugh in awe which was met with an smug looking Chloe.

"I'm going to report this to your girlfriend Kagami." said Marinette making Chloe blush and deny it which just made everyone else start teasing her as Marinnette dialed her number. After explaining what happened she showed Chloe the screen which emitted a small squeak from her which she quickly covered up by greeting her.

"Hello Chloe my love, I've just heard about what you have done and I can say that I'm proud of you." Chloe then blushed an even darker shade which she hid behind her hands. Giving Marinette an quick glare she just smiled and nodded, trying not to make it any more embarrassing. 

Soon the call was over with Adrien and Luka popping up in the last second (Adrien's now in a different school) and before the call was cut they heard Adrien and Luka complaining about how they wanted to talk to them as well and that Kagami should have called them. Nino laughed again feeling happier now that he saw his best bro who he hadn't met for months.

Marinette smiled as she looked at her friends but once again the moment between them were interrupted by the tour guide calling them so that they could go back to the bus.

Their next station was the library, although it didn't have much value to the history of Gotham, Marinette had thought it will be better to take an break there. Soon enough they were all seated in bean bags near an huge shelf reading books as they rested, that was when Marinette smelled something sweet, she followed it with her friends following. 

They then reached an small shop INSIDE THE LIBRARY. Marinette, not believing her luck bought an cinnamon roll with tiny pieces of apples inside it, her mouth watering as she went back to their seat.

Just as she was about to take an huge bite she heard Lila's obnoxious voice, "you know that probably has a lot of calories. Are you sure you want to risk it Marinette, I mean..." Lila than looked her up and down, "you don't want to gain any more weight do you?" She then laughed as she walked off with Alya besides her.

Marinette fuming just smiled as she followed them and took an huge bite right in front of them, letting out an content smile she walked back to where her friends were. She then peeked back to see an confused Alya with Lila giving an smile which looked forced around the edges.

Marinette soon finished the pastry smiling contently as she wiped her hands off, she then took her book, once again falling into the welcoming hands of an fairy tale. After an hour in the library they thanked the tour guide before going back to the hotel ready for another day full of adventure.

817 words a bit shorter than I wanted it to be but that's fine. Also tomorrow they're going to meet Damian Wayne AGAIN  not that Lila knows so we better keep this an secret from her alright? Anyways thanks again for reading and I hope you have a great day/night.

BUG OUT!!!

PS thank you all so much for commenting and liking ya'll nearly made me cry.