coffee zombies

MAJOR time skip (-0-)

They were at the airport waiting for the plane to Gotham, Marinette with her steaming cup of coffee was on time today. She sat down on the bench flanked by Chloe and Nino (he had apologized to Mari and now is a part of the Marinette protection squad which was led by Kagami) as they all sleepily rubbed their eyes at 5 in the morning.

"Why did the flight have to be so early?" Grouched Chloe as she tried and failed to sleep while sitting up, grumbling quietly as she picked at her perfectly manicured nails. "Lila," Said Marinette also not happy for having to wake up at 3 in the morning just to get ready and to have a little time left before the plane but just as she had suspected they had an hour and a half till the flight.

Lila had somehow convinced Mme Bustier to let them leave early so that she can have time to meet "Damibear" and being the hopeful romantic that Mme Bustier was agreed but the actual reason was that hopefully Marinette would run late since it was early in the morning.

"Damn that bitch, she's getting in between my beauty sleep as well." Said Chloe, her hand grabbing Marinette's, inspecting her rough, calloused hands. "Take care of your hands marigold, they work miracles." She then swiftly took out some cream for her hands and applied it to Marinette's hands.

@queenbitch when a bitch interrupts your beauty sleep #WhoTheFuckDoYouThinkYouAre #INeedYourCoffeeNettieBringsDupain

@NettieBringsDuPain no #DontYouTouchMyCoffee #ThisIsMyCoffee #StayAwayFromMyCoffee

@queenbitch i- I didn't tag you- #DoYouSearchYourOwnName #ImGoingParanoid #HowDidYou- #NeverMindDontTellMe

@NettieBringsDupain uhh maybe...?

"Pleassee Marigold?" The puppy dog eyes are back, "nope Nuh uh, never." She then continued to do different ways to say no, making Chloe give her a playful eye roll as she started pestering Nino for coffee, which he refused to let go of. "You guys are no use." She huffed, wrapping her arms around herself as she stuck her tongue out.

"I'm going to get coffee for myself." Chloe said, sashaying her way there with Nino and Marinette silently dying of laughter as they watched her go. When she came back, she unfortunately had an encounter with Lila, which also ended with her spilling coffee on Lila, and Lila having to pay for it since she was the one who bumped into her.

When she came back the second time, she had a smug look on her face and as she sat down she whispered, "I killed two birds with one stone."

Nino and Marinette erupted with laughter.

_ .・~*⊷*~・._

They were on the plane to Gotham. Marinette was absolutely enraptured. She couldn't stop bouncing as she sat on her seat watching the buildings turn smaller and Paris going further away until not even a speck of it could be seen from above the clouds.

"Marinette dear, I know you're exited since this is your first time on a plane but- " Chloe was then rudely cut off by an unmistakable utterly annoying voice as Chloe would say. "Oh, Marinette's never been on a plane? I have so many times, there have been so many trips to Achu that I've lost count! But of course Marinette's a baker's daughter she probably can't afford the plane rides."

Marinette clenched her teeth at the jab. When she looked over to Chloe, she could see that she was looking at her, anger in her eyes as she mouthed sorry before glaring at Lila. "If you've been on a plane so many times you should know not to talk too loudly to disturb the other passengers and to sit down." Chloe hissed. Making Alya and Lila flush before they scrambled to sit down.

"FINALLY some peace." Chloe said, making Alya flush again but in anger. When Marinette saw Alya was going to snap, she lightly put her hand on Chloe's arm, making her stop.

When Chloe turned to look at her, she gave a small sigh of defeat before putting on headphones as she watched a foreign film. After a while of watching the movie with Chloe, she fell asleep.

_.・~*⊶*~・._

The flight to Gotham was rough. There was a bit of turbulence in between which woke Marinette up and she couldn't sleep for a long time afterwards, and when she did, they were already landing.

Marinette grouchily got up and out of the plane sad to see that it was raining in Gotham before she turned to Chloe, grabbing her hands for a bit of support before they both rode the bus which was waiting for them in the airport's front.

Then again, the too high-pitched voice came back. "I can't hold my bags because of my arthritis Mme Bustier would you mind asking Marinette to hold my bags?" Lila said, voice sickly sweet fluttering her eyes to show a small fragile girl in need of help with her bags. Mme Bustier looking over at Marinette and saw that she had enough bags on her own but she could handle a few more right?

"Marinette dear, can you hold Lila's bags for her? Her arthritis is preventing her from doing so." Mme Bustier said, feeling guilty before reminding herself that Marinette was class president. It was her job to help the class and keep them in order.

Marinette raised her eyebrows at that. She already had enough bags to hold, plus they were heavy with all the clothes which were there from the commissions she had as MDC. Although her mind screamed at her to say no or to refuse, she knew it was no use arguing with her teacher, knowing fully well that if she did, she was going to have a long lecture from her later.

She sighed as she went to get Lila's luggage as well and look at that there was not a suitcase in sight, all were bags that she either had to hold by hand or sling across her shoulders. When she lifted them up, she realized they were all heavy with tons of hard items in there. She sighed again and trudged to where the rest of the class was.

When she reached there, Nino and Chloe quickly went to help her carry them. Once the weight of them was off her shoulders, she sagged in relief, massaging her stiff shoulders as they walked to the inside of the hotel.

@NettieBringsDuPain When the bitch makes you hold her bags #WhoTheFuckDoYouThinkYouAre

@queenbitch Why tf are they so heavy #WheretfIsYourClothes #DoYouEvenKnowWhoYoureTalkingTo

@TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesIRL Dudette literally wears the same outfit every day #WhatDoYouExpect #ShedoesntKnowWhoShesTalkingTo #DoesSheWashHerClothes

@NettieBringsDupain TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesIRL really? I thought u had more creativity than that smh #Why #WhatsWrongWithYou #Really

_.・~*⊶*~・._

1148 words woooooo! Nino has joined the twitter mess I'm crying, I'm so proud of him. anyway let us all welcome @TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles to the gang! Anyway thank you for reading and i hope you have a nice day/night Btw ill try to update every week so stay tuned!

BUG OUT!!!