Boy wonder still has manners

Chloe and Marinette sat down on the carpet, Marinette staring intently at the spot where there was blood a minute ago. Chloe was looking at Damian in wonder, head cocked to the side she reached out towards him. Making a gesture as though she was going to remove the mask which Marinette instantly caught on to. 

"Chlo, no. We don't want to unmask him, that's violating their privacy." She said, earning a pout from Chloe. "But don't you want to know as well? My hands are itching to take it off." 

"How would you feel if hawkmoth took off your mask while you were knocked out?" Marinette said, moving into a defensive position with her back to Damian. "But I'm not the villain here, there's no problem with us finding out right?" Marinette glared at her making her inch backwards with her hands in the air. "Fine fine. I won't do it. Just this once though."

Marinette gave her a nod before sitting in her earlier position, once again looking at the spot which had blood on it a while ago. Now that she was staring so intently she noticed that there was still a faint outline of where the blood had been. Huh so it can't take out all the blood she thought. From the corner of her eyes she saw him stirring making both Chloe and Marinette rush up, both ready to help in any way possible. 

Damian, without opening his eyes muttered, "water, can you bring me a cup of water please?" Which had Marinette rush to get it with Chloe following her. "I guess boy wonder still has manners even though he's in a life or death situation." Which had Marinette rolling her eyes. 

Rushing back she quickly gave him the cup of water, "are you okay with cold water... sir?" Now it was Chloe's turn to roll her eyes, "no one sane enough will drink hot water just because they want to." "This is Gotham Chlo! Who knows what they like." Damian, already having a headache from all the arguing just raised his hands a little and said, " cold water will be fine, thank you." 

"Can I have him." Chloe said, eyes wide as she looked at him. Marinette confused just looked at her weird. "I want a guy with some manners darling, don't judge me." 

"Robin is not a thing, you can't just go, I want him can I have him? He's a living, BREATHING person." "But-." Marinette cut her off with a wave of her hand. "This is not a conversation that we will be having." 

Ok so I'm reallly sorry that I haven't been adding new chapters, it's been a month? Or maybe 2? 3? I don't know but thank you for all the people who have commented and like my story! My mental health hasn't been the best so I had a break but anyways thank you so much! And if you guys have any requests for the oncoming chapters please give me ideas they would be very welcome! Anyways thank you all and 

BUG OUT