chapter nine

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

not edited :D

- afternoon ; school -

after storming out of classroom 119, Jaehwa had ran outside, breathing heavily. She wanted to scream, different thoughts clouding her brain.

what was that man thinking...

what were you thinking...

it's been more than a year get over him.

you have enough things to think about

ruin their lives like the ruined yours.

jaehwa gripped her head, wanting nothing else than to just disappear, but that's not exactly what happened.

someone bumped into her, the two falling to the floor. "ow..." jaehwa looked up at the culprit, area sitting on her knees, her eyes welling up with tears.

the two stay silent, aera almost sobbing on the concrete. jaewha stays on the floor with her, not wanting to interrupt whatever was happening.

aera finally looked up, shocked seeing who she had ran into. she picks herself up fast, wiping her eyes.

"sorry for bumping into you." she stuttered. jaehwa stood up, dusting off the dust from her skirt.

"it's... fine. are you ok? why are you crying?" jaehwa looked straight at aera, concern dropping from her eyes.

"I'm fine. But..." aera spoke to jaewha, venom dripping from her voice.

"why are you out here?" jaehwa bites her lip, shaking her head.

"that doesn't matter, tell me why you're out here crying?" she hears aera sigh, but the girl rolls her eyes, not answering the question.

"no... i told you i'm fine. thank you for saving my fall." aera is quick to walk away. jaehwa stares at her figure, wanting to run after her, but she turns a corner, quickly disappearing.

jaehwa looks in the direction she had heard screaming, spotting Seo Jumin still standing there.

his breathing was haggard, the rising and falling of his chest standing out. it was almost like they had fought, which they most likely did.

jaehwa looks away, wanting to still avoid all contact with the taller boy. she attempts to walk away, but her voice is called out.

"jaehwa." she holds in a sigh, and turns around, facing her old brother.

"yes?" she asked, skeptical of what he would do. he leans down, the two now being eye to eye to each other.

"i know you remember everything. starting from when we were siblings, to when i decided to stab you in the stomach." jumin pokes her right on the scar that was still sitting on her skin.

"that should give you enough memories to remember everything. don't try to fuck it up this time. i told you not to mess with me." jumin takes his finger off, leaning up to his original height.