chapter thirty three

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Jaehwa sat next to her brother in the car, rubbing her forehead. "Jumin I swear to god if you don't shut your mouth I will genuinely cut it off." The empty threat didn't stop him from belting out. 

"LA LA LA LA VIEN ROSE!" She banged her head against the car door, hoping that this mini torture would stop. 

"if you don't shut up i won't give you the surprise." The boy sitting next to her immediately shut his mouth, melting into the car seat. 

"thank you." Jaehwa picked up her head, checking to see where they were at. 

It seemed as if they were traveling no where, but she knew where they were going, and who they were going to go see. 

It took a bit, but they finally pulled up to the hospital, Jumin's eyebrows furrowing. "Why are we at the hospital? Are you finally getting a mental check?" Jaehwa could hear the teasing in his voice, but decided to ignore him. 

"Get out of the car, I won't wait for you." Jaehwa waved bye to Mr. Boo, getting out of the car right away. 

She sat on the passenger side of the car, so it was quick and easy for her to leave her brother in the dust, "Jaehwa wait!" Her brother stumbled out of the car, also waving bye to Mr. Boo. 

"Lady I know you aren't here for a check up, so why are we here?" She waved him off, walking towards the VIP room that Rona was being held in. 

"Jaehwa~" he dragged the a, relentlessly annoying the girl. "You know I don't like surprises." She stopped at the specific door, bumping into his sister. 

"Bro. You can't just stop in the middle of the hallway." Jaehwa sighed, growing tired of her brother. She turned towards the man, glaring. 

"Stop irritating me, or I really will cut your lips off." She turned back to the door, sliding it open. 

"I'm back." She walked into the room, Jumin slowly following her, a little scared. 

"Hey bubs." She smiled at the boy, hugging him. "Hey, is she still sleeping?" Seokhoon shook his head, noticing Jumin behind her. 

"Hey Jumin, she woke up a bit ago, she's in the restroom." The boy greeted him, turning towards the empty hospital bed. 

"So.. who are we visiting?" Seokhoon turned to Jaehwa in shock, his eyes sort of shaking. 

"You didn't tell him?" Jaehwa shook her head, heading over to sit in the couch near the window. 

"He was being a little bitch all the way over here, he can go into shock for all i care." Jaehwa pouted, slumping into the couch. Seokhoon sat next to her, mimicking her actions, except he didn't pout. 

"What are you guys going on about?" Jumin, honestly, looked so confused. More confused than he is when the students had to do extra math problems. 

"You'll see, just... make yourself comfortable." He cautiously nods, standing in the middle of the room. 

The couple interact, not having talked to each other yet. Jumin stayed still, looking between the empty hospital bed and the locked bathroom door. 

The toilet flushes, everyone hearing it. Jumin stands straight, his nerves bursting through the roof. 

Seokhoon and Jaehwa just watch, entertained with how Jumin was acting. "I've never seen him so, nervous." Seokhoon said, observing him. 

"I have. He always acts so suspicious when he's nervous. That's why he's such a bad liar." Seokhoon laughed, the door to the bathroom opening. 

"Ah, you guys are here." Rona walked out, not noticing Jumin's surprised face. "The doctor checked on me earlier so we should be alone till further notice.

Jumin started stuttering, his face really giving out his full emotion, "Rona?" The hospitalized girl smiled, finally noticing the boy. 

"I was wondering when Jaehwa would bring you to visit." The boy had tears in his eyes, the girl he basically loved was still alive. Breathing. Alive. 

"You're alive?" Rona nods, opening her arms to the sad boy, ushering him for a hug. 

Jumin runs over, almost slipping over his own feet, falling right into her arms. "I thought you were dead. How... who saved you?" The boy looked up at her through glossy eyes, his chin resting on her chest. 

"You'll meet her later, we have more important things to talk about, don't we?" Rona pat his head, reassuring the boy resting in her arms. 

Jaehwa leans over, whispering into her boyfriend's ear, "how was breakfast this morning?" Seokhoon visibly tensed, slouching more into the couch. 

"It was worse than horrendous. What's a word to explain that?" Jaehwa shrugs, staring back at the two that were talking on the hospital bed. 

"We have the upper hand right? We'll get through this? Safely?" She can see her boyfriend sit up in the couch, staring at her from her peripheral vision. 

With how much they already knew, and how well this had been planned out, it seemed obvious that they would at least get the results they wished for. 

Rona was alive and visibly mental enough to tell everyone what happened. With Su Ryeon lying her way through everything, it was obvious. Everything was falling straight into their hands.  

"yea, when this is all over, are you going to go back with your family?" Jaehwa had never brought up what she wanted to do when everything was over. She didn't want to bring up the idea of leaving Korea. 

"I don't know yet." The door to the hospital room opened, Sim Su Ryeon walking through the doors. 

Seokhoon had previously met her, the two going through a crying fest together. It was an emotional meeting, Seokhoon having suffered through the emotional trauma that came with a dead mother. 

"Is everyone doing well?" The children in the room nod, Su Ryeon walking over to Jumin. 

"It's nice to see you again." Jumin's face screamed confused. How she was alive would be explained later, but right now there were bigger issues. 

"In a few hours, everything will be fine. I expect the three of you to be at home, resting. I will take Rona with me and everything will be just like we want it to be." Su Ryeon reassured Jumin, looking between all of the teens in the room. 

Jaehwa's phone started ringing, a confused sound coming out of her mouth. She picked up her phone, still confused seeing the contact name. "Mom? Did you need something?" 

"Lim Jaehwa. Are you with your brother right now?" She hums, still confused to why her mother was calling her. 

"Why is there a man at our house saying you paid him to burn down the business?" Jaehwa stiffened, quickly trying to remember her lie. 

"What are you talking about? Who's business?" Jaehwa stood up, signaling Jumin that they had to go. 

"Jaemin's. Who is this man?" Jaehwa rushed her brother, walking right out without saying by to anyone. 

"Mom I genuinely have no idea. I didn't even know about Jaemin's business until you guys came back into my life." She heard her mother scoff into the phone, her anger rising. 

"You and Jumin better get home now, we'll talking about it here." The phone ended, Jaehwa turning to her brother. 

"Were in deep water now." 

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆