chapter twenty six

not edited ; nov. 15

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"the wedding is in 15 says from now, we're going to be a real family." the twins picked at their food, listening to their dad.

eunbyeol slammed her fork down, standing up from her chair. "this makes no sense. what's the point of going through with this damn wedding!?" Eunbyeol turned to her mother, outraged.

"I thought you and dad were getting along again," her mother stayed quiet, eunbyeol raising her voice, "how much more are you going to hurt me!?"

"i'm already sick of getting fingers pointed at me at school, are you now putting me through this crappy wedding?" seokkyung smiled, enjoying the drama. "say it. say you won't do this wedding!"

cheon seojin inhaled, not making eye contact with her daughter, "this marriage is my decision."

joo dan tae intervened, also not looking at the stressed girl, "Eunbyeol doesn't seem ready to accept me as her father yet. It's okay. We can try adjusting to each other little by little."

Eunbyeol glared at the man, scoffing. "i really hate this. i will never approve of this marriage." Eunbyeol stormed right out of the penthouse, Seokkyung soon following her.

"For once, Ha Eunbyeol said something right. I also cast my vote in not approving this dammed marriage." Seokkyung walks away from the dining table, going god knows where.

"Congratulations. you two look great together." Seokhoon stood from the table, following his twin sister to their room.

Cheon Seojin sighed, finally tried of it. "This is crazy!"

without batting an eye, joo dan tae forced the woman to sit down, but she didn't listen.

"Stop all of this. if money is all you want, i'll give you enough alimony. so stop this wedding-" Joo dan tae stood, throwing a plate.

"Go ahead and try! There's nothing you can decide in this game. You're under my control.

whether we marry or break off the engagement is in my control. on the day i choose, you will be Joo Dan Tae's wife and walk into this penthouse, got it!?" Joo Dan Tae turned around, calling for the maid.

Cheon Seojin stood, exasperated. "call the dress shop, we're going right away." the woman stood still, slowly breaking down.

~

"you're fucking creepy, stop smiling at your phone like that." jaehwa glared at her sister, shooing her off.

"go talk to your own boyfriend." yihwa tched, pushing the girl over.

"i flew all the way over here to spend time with you, not watch you interact with a man. talk to meeeeeeee." jaewha scooted over, getting more comfortable in the bed.

she sighed, placing her phone down. "we're in the same class, what could we possibly talk about." yihwa smirked, turning on her side.

"oh i don't know... the thing you talked about with that lady." jaehwa scoffed, shaking her finger.

"no." yihwa groaned rolling onto her younger sister. "you've gotta tell me. i'm so interested in your life."

jaewha scoffed, pushing her sister off, "it's really not that important. you'll see... like tomorrow. maybe." jaewha rolled over onto her stomach, taking her phone back out.

hoon <3
no they're literally
getting married

hoon <3
they're like 40
i don't want another
sibling