Chapter 2

(Your POV)
(Y/N= your name)
I get woken up by my sister, Amelia. She's dressed in her grey Abnegation clothes and has a blank expression on her face.
"Y/N, mom says it's time for you to get ready for your testing."
Then she leaves and closes my door. The testing! I almost forgot! So I get out of bed and get dressed into my grey Abnegation clothing and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I see my brother, Norman, clearing up the dishes when I realize that he's getting tested too. I look at him and give him a weary look and start eating my breakfast.

I'm with the other 16 year old Abnegations waiting for our tests. I see the Erudite, the Candor and the Amity. Where are the Dauntless? I'm expecting a bunch of Dauntless to jump out of nowhere, when I hear a train roar. The Dauntless! They start jumping out of the train and rolling on the ground, laughing and screaming, looking like they're having the time of their lives. I suddenly wish I was with them.

I'm in the testing room. I see a large mirror stretching across one of the walls, and I finally get to see myself for more than 20 seconds. I look up to see who is going to be testing me. He's Dauntless, I'm guessing about 20.
"Hi, I'm Four. I will be administrating your test." He says.
"Four? That can't be your birth name." I say.
"Well, duh, no it isn't. What kind of parents would name their son Four? I changed my name when I transferred to Dauntless. Now quit yapping and get yourself comfortable."
He points to a chair sitting next to him. I sit and rest my head back. Four gives me a strange, cloudy, blue liquid in a miniature glass beaker.
"Drink it all up." He says.
"Is this the test serum?" I ask.
" No, it's going to teleport you to Mars. Of course it's the test serum! Now drink up!"
He shoves the drink closer to me. I hate it when people are being sarcastic. I'm about to come up with a good comeback but instead I decide to get this test over with. I drink up all the blue liquid and suddenly the room goes dark.