Chapter 8

Your POV:
Once everyone has gathered around Eric, he announces that dauntless born will train with him and transfers will train with Tris.
"Come follow me, and I'll show you your dorms." Tris says. She walks into a dark hallway, her blonde hair swinging back in forth in her ponytail. Kylie and Josh are walking next to me, followed by shuffles of feet coming from behind us. Jeez, we have a lot of transfers!

We get to the dorms. And I freak out. First of all, girls and boys change together. Which isn't that bad, compared to the bathroom. The bathroom isn't exactly a room. It's more of an open space with a small sink for us to do our business in, and the showers are just little sprinklers attached to the ceiling with tiles in the floor. Yup. I sure love our dorms. No privacy. Perfect. Just great.
"Well here are the dorms. I know, they suck, believe me I've been here and it wasn't that bad. I just had to make sure to go the bathroom when everyone was asleep." Says Tris, and we all laugh.
"Ok now! So you all have assigned beds, and on you beds are your Dauntless uniforms. We will expect you to wear them at all times, and hand over your current clothing once you get changed. I'll be waiting outside the dorms." Says Tris. She walks out, and we all find out assigned beds. I'm next to Josh and Kylie is across from me. The beds aren't what you would call comfortable, more like sleeping on rocks with some leaves for bedsheets. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

I do not feel comfortable changing in front of Josh. First of all, whenever I'm about to quickly take off my shirt, I can see him staring at me, and second of all, I don't like changing in front of guys in general. So I go over to the corner of the room and change there. It smells. Bad. Not just the corner, but the clothes as well. They smell of sweat and rotten eggs. But I put them in anyways. I'm Dauntless. I'm not supposed to be scared of wearing clothes that smell bad anyways.

I meet up with Josh and Kylie and we hand over our clothes we wore previously and we waited for everyone else to join. Jeez, these clothes were so damn tight on me. I had to suck up my stomach to make sure no fat showed. Yup I was pretty self conscious. Anyways once we finished, Tris lead us to the Chasm and she said that we can hang out for the rest of the day here, but tomorrow training starts. Then she heads over to Four, the guy that tested me.
"Hey guys! Let's go get tattoos!" Exclaims Josh.
"Josh, no way. Not yet at least." I say.
"Oh come on Y/N, it'll be fun!" He takes my hand, and I feel and little rush go up my spine. I take Kylie's hand and I let Josh tug us towards the tattoo parlour.