GLOY TO THE EMPEROR! P. 1

(I don't know what it says but I find it cute."

3rd Person POV

LC = Lord Commissar

On top of a hill, the Death Korps of Krieg is fending off the endless horde of orks. There were one hundred thousand Death Korps at the start of their mission. They were sent there to try and suppress the massive ork swarm, but if only it were that easy.

Now the rest remain on top of a hill, their number not even over a hundred. They were supposed to get reinforcements but, the planet was so badly swarmed with orks that trying to suppress them would be a waste of resources and lives.

On the radio that one of the Death Korps, they got the news that the Imperium was going to exterminate the planet. Some of the Death Korps heard the radio and looked at their last LC. The LC picked up his chainsword, the teeth of the sword were missing or broken. He pointed his chain sword at the orks charging them and yelled.

LC: "FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN! GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!"

Every Death Korps knew about the inevitable, so they dropped their lasguns, pulled out their shovels, and charged at the orks. Although it was a sight to behold, men charging head first into combat. Most of them were quickly butchered down by the orks like nothing. Some managed to kill some working together but were chopped down like the rest.

And the last to remain in the LC, he managed to kill some orks single handily. But a human can only go so far before his body gives up on him. And with his wounds he wouldn't last long, he had a giant horizontal deep slash across his chest. A five-inch knife lodged into his lower abdomen and the orks managed to cut off his left arm. His right arm bones were completely shattered, not allowing him to move.

Though with how far he's pushed himself, the mortal wounds he's suffered. He's still standing, one walked up to him and just punched him down to the floor, breaking his jaw. As he lays there not moving, the work was about to finish him until they saw something fall from orbit to the planet.

They didn't know what it was but the LC knew. The LC closed his eyes as the exterminators engulfed the entire planet in flames killing everything on it.

LC's POV

LC: 'Where am I?"

I looked all over the place to see I'm in an empty room, not much more like I'm in some void. I walk around looking, seeing nothing, until a giant flash of gold light is illuminated above me. I looked at it covering my eyes and heard a voice, a voice inside my head.

???: "Your duty is not over guardsmen."

As soon as I heard the voice, I blacked out. What caught me off guard was it felt like I was laying down. I opened my eyes to see a blue sky and bright yellow sun in my view. I sat up and felt a gust of cold wind hit my face and see I'm not wearing my helmet. I look to my left to see my mask there, I grabbed it and put it on. I turn to my right to see my combi-bolter custom-made to fit me, my custom-made chainsword, and a laspistol.

3rd Person POV

The LC holstered his laspistol and picked up his combi-bolter and chainsword and started walking. Where? Who knows, the LC stopped and pulled his combi-bolter up and let his chainsword hang low.

Ignore the writing, and he still has both eyes

Ignore the writing, and he still has both eyes. It's also clear that I don't own this and sadly don't have the maker's name.

A second book! Bet you weren't expecting that, huh? And I can already hear some of you saying "Oh that's cool and all, but can you update blah blah blah?" and to those people, sorry I'm getting to that. It's just I want more books, yeah, sure, it puts more work on my back to do. And I'm fine with it, I got high hopes for this book, also the reason the first pages were really short. Is because I want you to see how he got there and what he looks like. Also that he's a badass.

But as always thank you for reading this book. Like always it means a lot to me if you enjoy it, it encourages me to make more. Thank you all and I'll see you next time, bye-bye. :)