You're One Tough Bastard Ch. 7

Krieg's POV

After another twenty or so minutes, we made it to the quest location. We all hid inside the thick forest in front of the Goblin cave. The Elf girl got out her bow and aimed at the two goblins and the wolf at the entrance. We all stood behind her as she readied her shot.

Dwarf: "If you miss, this is going to be much more difficult."

Elf: "Quiet, you."

The Elf shoots her arrow completely missing from the goblins and wolf.

Dwarf: "Where the hell are you aiming?!"

Bizarrely the arrow came back and hit the goblin on the right, went its head, and into the one on the left. Quite impressive. I pulled out my las pistol and shot the wolf in the head through the mouth. Now with the entrance cleared, we made our way to the entrance.

Me and Goblin Slayer leading the party stopped at the entrance to check on bodies. While they were complementing the Elf, Goblin Slayer and I checked the bodies. I handed her a towel and she got her blade and cut the goblin open. This caught the attention of the Elf.

Elf: "What the hell are you doing!? My arrow killed them!"

Goblin Slayer: "They're highly sensitive to smells, especially the scent of women, children, and elves."

I get out another towel and drench it in blood too. I looked at the two seeing the Elf fighting with Goblin Slayer. Continuing to drench my towel, I hear Priestess say.

Priestess: "You'll get used to it."

Time skip ten minutes
3rd Person POV

The party walks down a long open hallway. While walking Goblin Slayer taps her short sword on the hallway walls. The Lizard Man inspects the wall as does Priestess.

Lizard Man: *hums* "Interesting designs, I believe this might have been a shrine once."

Priestess: "It looks like some kind of battle took place here during the age of the gods."

The group stops to further examine the walls, Priestess puts her hand on the wall.

Priestess: "This could've been used as a fortress. Whatever the case it was built by humans."

Lizard Man: "And after it was abandoned, the goblins made it their home. What a terrible jest."

Listening to the two, The Dwarf looked back at the Elf commenting on her being covered in blood.

Dwarf: "Speaking of terrible."

The Elf girl groans in displeasure as her clothes and herself are covered in blood.

Elf: "This is so disgusting!"

Trying to comfort her, Priestess talks about its ease of coming off.

Priestess: "Um, it does wash off with water... Mostly."

Angry, the Elf girl marches to Goblin Slayers and Krieg expresses her anger.

Elf: "I'm not gonna forget about this when we get back! You too!" *to Krieg*

Goblin Slayer: "Understood."

Krieg: "If it makes you feel better, Goblin Slayer is covered in blood too."

Instead of answering she just storms off ahead of the group. The group follows her and continues their search. Following that, the group continues deeper into the ruins. The party feels off about the ruin like something isn't right.

Dwarf: "I'm used to living underground but being down here feels wrong somehow."

Elf: "I think we're walking in a spiral."