I need information. P. 2

Edited: That frog picture wasn't supposed to stay there. I put it there for the time being until I found a picture to put there, and then I forgot and decided "Screw it, I'll leave it there."

LC's POV

I've been walking for two hours already but haven't seen anything. I've managed to find a road and have been following it for a while. As I'm walking I finally see something, it looks like a carriage. As I get closer I also see people, and they see me, one of them grabs a weapon and the others do the same.

I was about to walk past them but they got in my way looking up at me.

Bandit1: "I'm going to ask you to drop everything you have, and maybe just maybe. You'll get out of this alive."

LC: *Silent*

I just stood there looking at him, I pushed his to the side with no problem and continued walking. But I was stopped by another one of the bandits that got in my way with a long sword. I looked behind me to see the first bandit getting up and charging me with his axe.

I just moved to the left and held my foot out and tripped him. He landed face first on the floor while the bandit in front of me charges as well. Since he was like a foot and a half shorter than me. I just grabbed him by the head and lifted him could see the fear in his eyes as he stares into my mask's lends.

Bandit2: "P-Put me down you asshole!"

I obliged and dropped him, but drew my laspistol out and shot his kneecaps. He screamed out in pain as the first bandit charged at me again. I pulled out my chainsword and turned it on before stabbing him in the stomach. The sounds of the chainsword ripping into his flesh and then his intestines. The chainsword shoots out some of the blood, as some come down, getting on my hand.

He looks up at me holding my chainsword his hands. I pulled it out, what's left of his intestines dropped to the floor and he soon followed. I hear screaming to my right to see the third bandit running at me with his sword up ready to hit me. If only it were that easy. As soon as he swung, I grabbed his wrist and pulled the sword out of his hands. easily overpowering him.

Me pulling his sword out of his hands, pulled him forward knocking his balance. I weld the sword in my right hand and grabbed his shoulder with my left hand. I angled the blade to his stomach and pushed him into the sword. I saw the bloody half of the sword come out of his back. I twisted the sword and pulled him out, and threw him on the floor.

He looked up and me as I approached him with a bloodied sword. I got on his left and stabbed him in the throat with his sword. I looked into his eyes as he choked to death on his blood. As soon as the life in his eyes was gone I turned to the second bandit trying to crawl away.

As I slowly approach him, he turned and look at me and started crawling faster. I step on his knee causing him to stop and scream out in pain. I twist my foot on his knee as he cries out in pain.

Bandit2: "Please please- AHHHHHH! PLEASE STOP, WHA- AHHHHHHHH HAA HAA HAAAAA! WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING! PLEASE JUST STOP- AHHHHHHHHH!"

I stop twisting my foot and look at him, crying and he just pissed himself.

LC: "Listen, your gonna tell me what I want to know, understand? And if you don't comply *Twists foot* that happens."

Bandit2: AHHHHH! OKAY! OKAY! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO KNOW?!"

LC: "First off, where the hell am I? Are there any towns nearby?"

Bandit2: "WHAT? *Twists foot* AHHHHH! YOU ARE ON A ROAD THAT CAME FROM FORTRESS CITY! THERE'S A ADVENTURES GUILD UP THE ROAD! PLEASE THAT'S ALL I KNOW!" *Crys*