Strange factory. (Atrocity x reader! Slight angst)

@CherriBlossom0780 thank you for the request!! ✨

(Y/n) was walking toward the well abandoned cheese factory, hands in their (f/c) hoodie. (Y/n) entered, "ew.. it really smells bad in here.. however I might what my friend warned me about." It was a long walk, at this point you were extremely lost. Until you heard a faint static. You wandered around looking for the source, a red light...? You thought to yourself as you walked over. Before you could get a glimpse of what was making that strange noise a paw grabbed your hand. You were quickly dragged out of the factory in a few seconds. This is... weird.. didn't it take you around 6 minutes to find the strange noise...? This thought of yours was quickly swept away as you wonder who was taking you out of there. Quickly yoinking your hand away from whoever the hell was dragging you? "Why are you taking me away!?" You yelled at Sam. "L-listen! Your not s-supposed to be here! Get out before you get hurt!.." Sam had a very worried expression on his face. But it only made (y/n) more curious. Sam noticed a orange head peaking out. Making the same old static noise, causing (y/n) to turn around. "(Y/n)..! ST-Stop looking at it!,, and you... Don't even come any more closer!.." it stared back at (y/n) sadly then ran away. "H-hey don't leave!" (Y/n) shouted. They wanted to run into the building and find that weird orange bear, but didn't in order to keep sam from getting mad. (Y/n) sat down. Sam still staring at them, waiting for them to finally get up and leave. "Don't worry about me...I'll uh..just sit here for awhile.." (y/n) mumbled , but loud enough for sam to hear. He nodded and left. (Y/n) snook over and ran quietly into the factory. "Aw great now I have to look for you again?.."

(Yes there will be more then one part since I can't really finish it rn sorry 💔) hope this was good enough!