its so cold outside.. (Malbear x reader! Fluff)

@TV_dreamz thank you for your request!

It was snowing. (Y/n) sat on the bench, thinking to themselves. They were waiting for the bus to arrive. It took longer then usual, making (y/n) slowly lose their patience. (Y/n) stared at the ground, with an annoyed look. A familiar voice called over to them. "Howdy (Y/N)!! How's it going?" Malbear said excitedly. "Not much. This bus sure is taking a long time, it's pretty cold out here as well..." (y/n) said with a sad tone to their voice, causing malbear to become worried. " Oh- uh- is it okay if I warm you up while we're waiting?" He said, slowly moving closer to (y/n). " yeah, thank you.." Malbear hugged (y/n) really tightly. "Heh, your a good hugger, aren't you?." (Y/n) said with a small grin. Making malbear blush a bright red. "Oh-..uh...t-thanks !!" Malbear looked into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes , making them both blush a bit more. Only to be greeted by the bus (y/n) was waiting for. "Hey, thanks for keeping me warm!" They said cheerfully, malbear still staring into their loving eyes. "May I come as well..?" "Of course you can! I bet we'll have a pretty chill time!" (Y/n) gripping malbear's hand, bringing him into the bus. (Y/n) brought him over to a seat. "Woah! This bus is pretty comfortable, must be our lucky day!" He exclaimed. (Y/n) holding his hand joyfully. Causing them both to doze off. Time passes by and Malbear suddenly woke up. Noticing (y/n) cuddling him. Making him turn red for a few seconds. Then looking up only to see they were in (y/n)'s neighbourhood. "H-hey psst! Wake up, we're here!" (Y/n) yawned. "Oh really?..." "yeah we're ready to go!" He got up to let (y/n) out. They walked slowly due to them being very tired. (Y/n) opened the door. "You first!" (Y/n) said with a genuine smile. (Y/n) walked over into their living room after taking their snowy boots off. (I wonder where malbear is?..) (y/n) thought to themself. They sat on the couch with their fluffy (f/c) blanket. Malbear came into the room with two mugs filled with hot chocolate. Putting them on the table. Malbear brought an extra blanket with them and sat down next to (y/n). "The hot chocolate tastes nice, You have quite the talent!" (Y/n) said while looking up at him "T-thank you! I don't really make them so I was hoping it'd be at least somewhat good.." (y/n) rested their head on his shoulder, making him feel happier. "I love you so much (Y/n)! I'm glad your happy!" Malbear said in a happy tone. (Y/n) softly kissed him on his cheek. "Heh...I love you too.."