Surprise camping trip!

Two weeks later— (Y/N)'s PoV: Sam was walking around looking for something I don't know what he was looking for.
He seemed worried, I woke up looking normal again, only left with two bear ears, I was planning to give Sam a bouquet of flowers, Sam was packing up tents and food for some reason, so I went to the store, I bought two books and a bouquet of flowers, I started to read a book called "nature and waterfalls" i started to realize that's the book was starting to get pretty boring so I decided to stop reading, I went to go look for Sam but he wasn't there, so I decided to take a nap cause I felt tired, soon I woke up in a In a tent, I heard walking, thinking it was Sam I jumped out of the tent and looked around for Sam, i didn't see anyone, but a blue puffle, I became scared and ran back into the tent, the blue puffle didn't try to bother me, but the "nature and waterfalls" book was missing, I thought myself "oh whatever that book sucked anyway", suddenly I heard Sam talking to someone called "Edward" he was talking about making something for (Y/N), I peeked and saw Sam looking at the stupid "nature and waterfalls" book and he put the book on the wooden table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sams POV: I thought to myself "I can't wait to see (Y/N) happy when we have a nice time In the woods" i told Edward "I got her a red flower, I think (Y/N) will like it" Edward agreed, I set up the rest of the tents, I heard there's a waterfall around in these woods, it began to become night time, I set up the campfire I got the marshmallows ready and I went to go get (Y/N), i went to the (F/C) tent I walked in on (Y/N) sleeping, I thought to myself "hm.. they're asleep. They look cute..I'll leave them alone for now and let them sleep peacefully" I made a smore and ate it, Edward and whitey were roasting marshmallows, I waited for (Y/N) to wake up. They finally woke up and I made them a smore, (Y/N) ate the smore, they sat on bench next to me. I thought I heard a sudden growl behind us. I felt tired and so did whitey and Edward, we went into our tents but (Y/N) decided to stay outside, I went to sleep and waited for (Y/N) to come into the tent.