Note Thing/ begging

(Y/n)= your name
(F/c) favourite colour
Ok enjoy

——————-
Sams P.O.V: So it was a late afternoon, just chillin in the bottom of the pit.. well, until I heard (y/n) enter, (she/he) seemed confused. So, I said " what...I thought all the survivors already got their puzzle piece." And (she/he) said "well....I guess I'm late?".. and I gave (her/him) it, ..they seemed to like chilling here. I think they might...want to be friends????
—————————
(Y/n) P.O.V: so..I thought to myself, do i ask him something? So I asked "what are you doing here?" Sam answered, "..don't remember" and so (y/n) just sat down next to Sam. I felt worried, what if he is like those other bears?? ....
Sam just store at me..he seemed confused, so I pursued him to come up to the surface, he seemed ok with that..weird?....
——————————
Bears P.O.V: hm. I missed Sam. He was always in that darn pit. Though i know it's weird to like a survivor but I might think it's worth sparing (y/n).
——————————————
Sam and (y/n) were walking together. They seemed to be happy together, then bear came along and watched them from afar. He was somewhat jealous. Though, Sam asked (y/n) if (he/her) wanted a (f/c) flower, (y/n) nodded and smelt the flowers, it smelled like lavender with a mix of normal flower scent. Then Sam hugged (y/n) and  then bear jumped out of nowhere and picked (y/n) out of sams arms, Sam seemed furious. Then bear tried to run away with (y/n) but Sam jumped onto bear and took (y/n), Sam said "find your own lover." Then (y/n) thought to theirselves *what does he mean by lover?* then Sam put his face onto (y/n)'s head, (y/n) seemed somewhat embarrassed then Sam went back to the bottom of the pit and (y/n) thought of when they will see each other again.